Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Spiralio & Soup_Man,

I will now be setting this submission as Ongoing.
I have tested this map and will now be discussing it with other map judges to decide the outcome. Please be patient as this process may take a few days.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9

Your map is now being put into Reviewing.
The theme is original, and the build is good. I really like the concept of the map and how you have built it to match those themes well.
The main issue is the parkour. The difficulty is inconsistent with some being alright for a hard map, and some being far too difficult.
It would be good if you could nerf the map as well as shorten it a bit. I can send you some particular jumps/areas that were a problem if you would like, just message me on the forums or on discord - madi#5198 and I will send some to you.
Once these changes have been made, let me know and I will review your map again.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are great, you've taken the concept and turned it into a well built & enjoyable map.
The parkour is now easier, with the length and difficulty suiting a hard map well.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.