Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! I’m here to give you a few tips on your map. First off, the theme. The theme is very unoriginal, as there are many color themed maps. Another thing is you can’t just have purple colored blocks. You need to have an actual thing so that you can make it a main build. Going off of that, the build itself. There is no build here, so the blocks look messy. Next time, try to have a more specific theme so you can build it. Most of the parkour should be attached to one single big build. The parkour on this map is all floating. Try to minimize the number of blocks in the air. It just looks messy so next time, just have the least amount of blocks possible floating. Another thing is the parkour itself. There is no variance, and it’s quite boring. Try to spice it up a little bit and make it more fun. You can do this by adding different blocks such as heads, lily pads, chests, or iron bars. Best of luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello d_nte,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps based on specific colors (Colors, RedvsBlue, BluevsOrange.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the parkour list here.
There is no main build, which is a crucial. Every map needs to have a main build; something that the parkour can build off of.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so please make sure you use different types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; water, heads, lava, trapdoors, vines, flower pots, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The parkour is a bit on the easier side for a medium map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.