Please fix this.

seaofpain

MVP+
seaofpain
seaofpain
MVP+
Ratings
I know the staff work hard and try to fix things as fast as they can but theres a problem...

Quests were recently released and theres clearly a big problem with them, people like myself are trying to complete quests for example "Hunger 1" meaning there using their supplies to make cookies and once they log out it doesn't save the progress meaning they lost their time, effort and supplies used to do that quest. Another example would be yesterday myself and my friend both completed all of the "hunger" challenges and by the end of the day when we both decided to log out and log back in to make sure it was still there no to our surprise our progress didn't save and to top it all off once we "toggled" off our hunger in "/settings" we still took hunger.

I really hope things like this get fixed quickly and people are reimbursed for the items we as players have had to use dealing with this problem.

-Quick note i think if someone completes a quest from now on (fully) they should screen shot the quest menu to have proof if needed later..

(also to Dacon or other high up staff)
Id really like for the permission node of "fix all" (essentials.repair.all) to be added to players who have /fix i think its really annoying having to type /fix on every single item (this isnt too important right now)

Big thank you to all the staff members and devs and ect of the server it is one of my favourite servers!

have a good day.

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
We are aware that there are several bugs with Quests at the moment. I will report this for you and hopefully, dacon can fix it.

I will also suggest the fix all ability, that is a good idea.