PLEASE READ - Restarting Section.

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Hey guys, Ham here with Billy.

We have decided that in order to improve the enthusiasm of map making, we will be resetting this Map Submissions section. We want to help with boosting the enthusiasm of building parkour maps instead of seeing all the Rejected threads. So, we have decided to delete all Rejected threads, but the Accepted ones will stay to help motivate people to build maps.

We hope that by doing this, it will motivate people to build maps instead of demotivate by seeing all the Rejected maps, in the front since when we reply it moves the thread to the front.

Thank you for your consideration

~Ham

Dipology

Retired
Ratings
20 1
Couldn't people learn from other people's mistakes from the Rejected maps? I don't think that it's the greatest of ideas, but it has benefits.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I actually think that, considering your standards of map judging will not change, it will trick people into thinking it's really easy to get your map accepted, when in reality it's harder. When you show all these rejected maps, people will know their maps have to be pretty good to get accepted and they can't just throw any old map out there.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Is my medieval times parkour rejected? since all the deleted rejected submissions is it?

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Couldn't people learn from other people's mistakes from the Rejected maps? I don't think that it's the greatest of ideas, but it has benefits.
This was actually done, not for that specific reason actually, but literally because we had about 12 pages of rejected maps from now to 2014. As Tenshi said up there in her little post, we unclogged the parkour forums of the rejects. Also, I would rather people make mistakes, since that's the only way you can grow from them. And I like rejecting maps... BUT I DIGRESS!

I actually think that, considering your standards of map judging will not change, it will trick people into thinking it's really easy to get your map accepted, when in reality it's harder. When you show all these rejected maps, people will know their maps have to be pretty good to get accepted and they can't just throw any old map out there.
At this point, 9/10 - We pick the highest quality maps that work well and flow well. Obviously, we always have the 1/10 joke map that people might find funny, and I felt were weird enough to make it in. But there remains the fact that most of the maps we get are any old map. The amount of Rainbow and Pixel Art maps are proof of that, "Let's place some coloured wool down, woooo." "Let's make a pixel art guys! And then put a few ladder jumps here too."

Is my medieval times parkour rejected? since all the deleted rejected submissions is it?
Yes. It was rejected.

~ Billy