PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this server and i have recently been enjoying creative. When i am writing this i am being griefed on a plot that have taken so much time out of my christmas holidays to build. Premium users in animal disguises have been entering my house not letting me build and griefing it. One of them even decided to set it on fire. I am really angry because there are no moderators on the server to help me. They have come in a big gang and they are all mainly the people who are on the server at this time.

Their names are
_drakey_
trueblueflame
emilysnow
alexandria

there are more but these are the only names that i could uncover

please can you reply to me i am very upset about this
if i dont get any feedback whatsoever i will be letting my friends know that this is a very bad server to play on

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Please do not Double Post, If you need to add something to your post and you have forgot while writing the main thread, please click the "Edit" button. Thanks!~

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I really like this server and i have recently been enjoying creative. When i am writing this i am being griefed on a plot that have taken so much time out of my christmas holidays to build. Premium users in animal disguises have been entering my house not letting me build and griefing it. One of them even decided to set it on fire. I am really angry because there are no moderators on the server to help me. They have come in a big gang and they are all mainly the people who are on the server at this time.

Their names are
_drakey_
trueblueflame
emilysnow
alexandria

if i dont get any feedback whatsoever i will be letting my friends know that this is a very bad server to play on
We would need to find out if your plot was actually griefed by posting pictures, a limited amount of staff, mostly Dacon, Dyn and Creative admins can only go to other plots, Also you can also use the player report section HERE.

Charlie Bowdery

Donator
Ratings

Their names are
_drakey_
trueblueflame
emilysnow
alexandria

Donator ranks do not have permissions too place fire/grief. I suggest doing /plotme deny [names] to the people you suspect of griefing, as we cannot do anything unless you provide substantial evidence of them actually griefing!

If you're also quick enough and the permission is allowed, you can also /plotme dispose and then quickly /plotme claim (make sure you're standing on YOUR plot when using claim), this will clear the plot and make it as if it's a new plot, clearing everyone added too your plot. (Do be careful when doing this though, as it also means someone else can possibly claim if not done straight after disposing)

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Ethan, _Drakey_ And TrueblueFlame?! it cant be! Drakey's Grade is A and Alexendria! omg

yankeefan1187

Ratings
I know the screenname for alexandria fast so if you need it here it is: 2002Alexandria and Fast, just post a screenshot of what happened and I'm sure another pair of eyes can see it.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
He cannot be sure that Ethan, Drakey or Alexandria have anything too do with griefing his plot. I reckon he's only assuming so.
There are 2 trueblueflame
1: TrueBlueFlame
The other: trueblueflame
ON THIS SERVER
The first one is really nice and sweet and would never do something like that and the other I'm not sure of.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
It doesn't seem action will be taken
Next time don't add players to your plot
Use the command /plotme deny (playername) if someone is annoying you
Try to get a screenshot or a video of them griefing since you state you saw them

Charlie Bowdery

Donator
Ratings
Just a question, why do you bold certain words?
To put across certain words more efficiently. So it isn't at all misunderstood.

There are 2 trueblueflame
1: TrueBlueFlame
The other: trueblueflame
ON THIS SERVER
The first one is really nice and sweet and would never do something like that and the other I'm not sure of.
I wasn't saying they aren't :p I was saying that I reckon he's only assuming it be these particular players :p

Status
Not open for further replies.