Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Some ways I recommend you can do to cheer yourself up is: take a walk outside and clear your mind, eat some of your favorite food, play your favorite video games, or try to keep yourself busy.

elliephxnt

ELITE
elliephxnt
elliephxnt
ELITE
Ratings
I know when I’m feeling not the best I like to just paint/draw something (even though i’m terrible at it), or honestly just reading a good book. It helps to get my mind off things for a little bit :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
honestly just listen to music, have a good cry before bed, wake up feeling less sad :)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
If this is about you, I suggest speaking to someone close about what is bothering you. If that's not possible, then what you can do is distract yourself temporarily until you forget that you were ever feeling terribly. You should gain an addiction to not stress yourself about this things. Healthy addictions can include working out, improving on self image(beauty), or reading some sort of informative material such as books, articles, news etc.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
Some ways I recommend you can do to cheer yourself up is: take a walk outside and clear your mind, eat some of your favorite food, play your favorite video games, or try to keep yourself busy.
very helpful imma go try it

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Listening to music helps to cheer me up. Or distract myself from the sadness and do something positive.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Take some deep breaths then go do your fav thing.