Practically any server on MV rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
so you know i'm that guy who tries to put down MineVast. i'm not today, i'm being really serious. so PLEASE, do not take this too seriously.

KitPvP: so this is the part where I tell you 5 minutes of me dying five times... same person... so I've heard there's a rule where you can't have full Diamond Gear. so I see the person with full Diamond gear and right when he sees me, he puts on his Iron Helmet and Boots. I don't know what to say about that honestly. it's either me sucking at PVP or just him getting overpowered stuff I can't get. NEXT!

Skyblock: okay this might be my ADHD but, Skyblock's actually really boring for me. all the farming, 20 loaves of bread... getting high island levels.. i really think it's my ADHD on this one.. (Hence that i can't play Normal Survival Minecraft).

Creative: i don't know what i'm doing on this one, but hey, i'm calling myself out too. so you join Creative for your first time, hoping for a wonderful experience, but just... Drama... a chat fight... about every hour i see a Chat fight. once i stayed on MineVast an Entire day (8:00AM EST - 8:00 PM EST) and i found about ~10 fights... you have your usual advertisers, spammers, people who want attention, and then there's the people who are correct on their beliefs.. like.. you love a build and they don't. BAM! Chat Fight! what i do for this is to ignore them is just don't get involved. if your friend is in a Chat fight with someone, don't help out! it'll make it worse. if you get in a Chat fight, why the heck did Dacon add /eignore? to ignore players ._.

Prison: WHOA MY GOD PRISON'S GONE! just kidding.. .really don't care that much

Survival: someone clear this up for me. Global Ranks (before Survival) gave you ranks for any server given correct? does that affect the old ones or when new ones come out, you have to buy the rank again but on that server. Instance: Survival. What i think of for Survival is Dacon adding ranks back, whoopdedaa, then hours later, there's no "Claim Rank"... do i have to spend $50 on a rank? i just bought Majora's Mask with that amount of money, worth it ^-^.

that's practically it, like i said, don't take me seriously, i just need to point out some facts.

tl;dr MineVast has a lot of problems that can't be fixed in one day

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
The main thing that I really want to say to this is that prison is still a thing. To get to it just use /prison and it will teleport you to the prison server.
Drama. Drama. Drama - which I like to see. Considering there are no many staff members online on Creative, I've noticed you have many advertisers and spammers who don't get punished for, indeed.
If this is the case send in a quick helpop so other staff can see that there are problems going on which they're not aware of. If no staff is online you can always get screenshots of advertisers and report them under player reports on the forums. :)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
i just bought Majora's Mask with that amount of money, worth it ^-^.
Such a smarter choice

If this is the case send in a quick helpop so other staff can see that there are problems going on which they're not aware of. I
Most of the time everyones afk anyways. Even during my time as staff and off. The person on creative will be afk, Not watching the helpops, so staff on another server where they have to deal with issues have to switch over and deal with an issue on a completely different server. Staff are hardly on the forums and when they are, afk.

Ratings
17 5
The main thing that I really want to say to this is that prison is still a thing. To get to it just use /prison and it will teleport you to the prison server.

If this is the case send in a quick helpop so other staff can see that there are problems going on which they're not aware of. If no staff is online you can always get screenshots of advertisers and report them under player reports on the forums. :)
Doesn't that say much about the inactivity of the staff members? However, I'll make sure to report the advertisers and the spammers - thanks.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Drama. Drama. Drama - which I like to see. Considering there are no many staff members online on Creative, I've noticed you have many advertisers and spammers who don't get punished for, indeed.
If someone is spamming or breaking the rules in any way you can /report . This way all the staff online will be notified and can help you. You can also report on the forums if there are no staff on in game.
@cheeseboy157 There is no rule against full diamond at the moment on kitpvp. The player may of changed their armour to not upset you or maybe because it was better.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
If this is the case send in a quick helpop so other staff can see that there are problems going on which they're not aware of. I
@cheeseboy157 There is no rule against full diamond at the moment on kitpvp. The player may of changed their armour to not upset you or maybe because it was better.
And yet there was a whole issue about "signs at spawn". So who's lying about something?

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Correct me if i'm wrong, but

TLDR;
  • You suck at PvP
  • You have ADHD
  • You don't know what you're doing
  • You bought Majora's Mask instead of Vast (Good choice tbh)

Sorry, I'm not sure how to fix these things for you
it's ok Dacon, you can't fix those.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Guys, MineVast forums has been continually fighting, arguing, threatening others etc... for a while now. Every time I see the forums, I will always find some type of fighting one way or another. I remember what a friendly server forums were a long time ago, but not sure if this is it. :/ I remember a lot of fun on forums, and kindness... but since those are practically gone now, the forums is garbage now. New players will realize Minevast is a war field once they look deeper into the server, especially the forums . This will make Minevast look like having a secret bad side.

Also, If any of you are going to make server suggestions, then make it friendly and useful. Also make suggestions to improve it instead of making a long boring, complaining list. Before any of you are going to post a new forum post, make it nice and friendly in one way or another; make it positive is what I'm getting at. Also think to yourself, Is this forum post going to threat or attack users? Bring a negative mood or discourage users? Is it going to offense anyone? Will it effect how users look at me? These are what you will have to consider.

I have seen Many Players have been complaining about Staff and their issues. They are trying their best to help everyone, but sometimes that is difficult when many players need their help. Even if the staffs are available, they can't read your minds and directly come over to help you, use /helpop for assistance or /report to report anyone breaking rules. If the staff can't get to you, it won't hurt to make a forum post to report or require help. This is why we have this wonderful forum page. You can always ask for help, report players, start a positive conversation, and have fun. It won't help if players are being rude and threatening one another, blaming staff and so on.

I'm just trying to get my point across that it's time to move on through the difficult times, and start respecting one another in a positive manner.
:)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Its still funny hearing people say that staff make this server a "better place" yet there are still more players who get banned for false reasons, Staff who dont pay attention, and clearly a dark side to the server that all the staff think they have control over. Cheech, You dont know half of the stuff that goes on there lmao, Not like I expected it anyways. Just look at some of the records of past staff, and then you can feel free to comment regarding how 'helpful' they are regarding topics other than 'mutes and bans'.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Is somebody still a little mad from there demote and ban? Because Tenshi, you were banned for a reason. If you weren't banned I'm pretty sure you would be making posts like mine saying Minevast is an awesome place, the truth, and you wouldn't be some damn rattled.

Status
Not open for further replies.