Practically any server on MV rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I've always been wondering why @Asylumatic is posting so many cons about MineVast until now. :p
I don't care about this server anymore than anyone that works here or plays here does. I'm pretty sure you all have actual lives and care more about those than some server.

Oh and, To answer what you said Justin. They aren't cons. They're the truth.

Last edited:
Ratings
17 5
I don't care about this server anymore than anyone that works here or plays here does. I'm pretty sure you all have actual lives and care more about those than some server.

''I'm pretty sure you all have actual lives and care more about those than some server'' Okay, this literally hasn't to do anything that the topic is about to at the moment. I'm 100 pre cent sure you wouldn't name the cons about MineVast while you weren't banned. And if you would name them, you surely wouldn't blacken. Additionally, I'm considering you're making the forums here unpleasant.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37

lol if you dont care about it anymore than anyone else, why do you spend 24/7 on the forums even though you are permanently banned and seem not to be able to let us go, even with the amount of times weve told you to go away

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
The thing is @Asylumatic cares for the server hence why they continue to be active on the forums after being perm banned.

Putting light on things past staff have done to show how staff don't care for the server is irrelevant. The staff currently care and put the players first.

@Asylumatic Please do not use the forums to continuously highlight what you believe are the cons of MineVast and then dislike everyone who disagrees.

Thread Locked

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,756 83
Its still funny hearing people say that staff make this server a "better place" yet there are still more players who get banned for false reasons, Staff who dont pay attention, and clearly a dark side to the server that all the staff think they have control over. Cheech, You dont know half of the stuff that goes on there lmao, Not like I expected it anyways. Just look at some of the records of past staff, and then you can feel free to comment regarding how 'helpful' they are regarding topics other than 'mutes and bans'.
Please tell me one person who was falsely banned - besides the people that you banned when you were staff.

Is your only motive to spread hate and dislike every single post? If so, I think we can all agree that's also a valid reason for a forum ban

Status
Not open for further replies.