• No, they shouldn't be removed.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Okay, so this is a really important post, as most of you know, prefix's on creative have been removed. Some people bought the prefixes with money! In my opinion I don't think it's okay that prefixes are getting removed from creative. What if they are going to get removed from the other servers? I made 3 maps for parkour and if my mapper title gets removed, I will be mad. I'm sure other people would be mad too on parkour if their mapper title got removed. On skyblock people have earned titles from various events like me. I just don't think prefixes should be removed in my opinion. Sorry if I am complaining a lot, I'm just pissed about the EULAids thing.

#F***EULA

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
I agree but it's either no server or no prefixes.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
I agree but it's either no server or no prefixes.
Dacon said in game that he didn't like prefixes so he removed them himself. It wasn't EULA otherwise it would've been listed on the list of removals.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Dacon said in game that he didn't like prefixes so he removed them himself. It wasn't EULA otherwise it would've been listed on the list of removals.
Oh, that makes more sense now. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be someone who bought a prefix or earned one.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Oh, that makes more sense now. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be someone who bought a prefix or earned one.
I BOUGHT a prefix and then they removed them so I think thats totally unfair, and there are other people who have bought a prefix or earned a prefix by winning a build competition.

HiaFelix | Felix

Ratings
45 4
I'm not gonna vote for this but..he said that he is gonna give people who bought prefixes their money back (unless it was some other thing) and Im sure alot of people know the mappers and prefixes did look pretty ugly from the new update and they are completely useless...I'm sure hes gonna keep the mapper prefix..