Prison Should be Represented!

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
I totally agree with this post. How is prison ever going to get popular again if it isn't even in the game menu. Don't know exactly when the revamp is coming but I hope it restores others beliefs of prison getting popular again!

Soul

Ratings
I totally agree with this post. How is prison ever going to get popular again if it isn't even in the game menu. Don't know exactly when the revamp is coming but I hope it restores others beliefs of prison getting popular again!
Random question bob and not anyhow related to this post but how do u make ur profile pic.

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
LOL um its a website i'll make a conversation and tell you :D

Ratings
Dacon has said on another post that he removed prison as they are trying to fade it out for the Olympus update in a few months. The reason it's been removed off the compass it that if a player was to pick that as their first server it does not give a good representation of the server and may not do the server well, it will be put back on the compass when Olympus (which is going to be a crazy cool type of prison) is released :)
Don't get me wrong I am super excited for the new prison but it's been a few months and still no news. I think if fading out prison was the goal then it has been achieved but to replace it doesn't seam to be happening. I know and respect the amount of effort being put into this but I also want to know how much longer we will have to wait for the so called revival or rebirth of prison

Pluto

Ratings
Don't get me wrong I am super excited for the new prison but it's been a few months and still no news. I think if fading out prison was the goal then it has been achieved but to replace it doesn't seam to be happening. I know and respect the amount of effort being put into this but I also want to know how much longer we will have to wait for the so called revival or rebirth of prison
Preach meggalinianinaianaianian

-Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya
De La Rosa Ramirez/Christy
/Pluto/FBI Agent Toby Curtis
/Awesomely Stupid in a
Fwaless way *hair flip*
/ Harley
Quinn/ no I did not spend 5
Mins typing this// I spent 10
:D

Ratings
Preach meggalinianinaianaianian

-Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya
De La Rosa Ramirez/Christy
/Pluto/FBI Agent Toby Curtis
/Awesomely Stupid in a
Fwaless way *hair flip*
/ Harley
Quinn/ no I did not spend 5
Mins typing this// I spent 10
:D
Didn't Harley Quinn die. And so did the joker. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong

Pluto

Ratings
No they didn't die...or did they

Ratings
Well it was only a little bit of it. Not the whole thing. I also haven't seen the movie so idk.

Pluto

Ratings
U need to watch the movie dude dead shot is da best besides Harley

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
KitPvP, on average, when prison was think got about 20-24 players. Sometimes more sometimes less. But back then Kit got a lot of active players.

Ratings
Hello,I'm Dragon and I'm here today to represent the prison server on beloved mine vast. We are in agreement that prison is not being treated like the other games. We have been removed from the compass game menu because are game was not popular enough. i highly respect all staff on this server and truly feel they are all wonderful people, but i don't see how removing our game from the menu dose anything to get more people playing it.T he staff claims the the people that play it know its there i but i find this to be untrue. I personally have found that many people did not return to the game after this update. I also have had to tell people how they can get to the game from the hub because they simply didn't know how. We understand we can not play in 1.9 and are lucky to use 1.8 because the game supports some 1.7 features. This can all be fixed by simply putting the game back on the compass. please show your support for this petition and all the people of prison!
Is Prison still working at all/what version is it on, I tried rolling back to 1.8 because I saw it mentioned, but it just tells me that I can't connect to the primary or fallback server and I just sit there...

Pluto

Ratings
Is Prison still working at all/what version is it on, I tried rolling back to 1.8 because I saw it mentioned, but it just tells me that I can't connect to the primary or fallback server and I just sit there...
Prison isn't still working it was removed :(