PROBLEMS WITH STAFF

Some people were sending unknown links in the chat, the administration cleared the chat after such a time that someone would probably be able to enter this link. The administration reassured others but did not silence those who sent unknown links. I wrote that they would mute them, but they would mute me for (Caps). I'm not sure if the people who posted the links were muted. People managed to send the link several times.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Damian300,

It appears that those who sent the suspicious links were indeed banned from the server. If you have an issue with how this was handled, you may either pm me on here or make a support ticket reporting a staff member.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
If the chat was cleared, a staff member was there and dealt with the situation accordingly. Bans are not shown in chat, so it's most likely you were not aware they were punished. If you know of the name of the player(s) that were spamming, I could check if they were banned for you.
About your caps mute - You were warned twice before you were muted, giving you plenty of time to ease up on your caps.
And as Katrina said, you may report the staff member you think mishandled the situation.

Staff are humans too, and just that - Staff members. Its possible the staff member was looking at forums, or discord, or distracted with something irl - Or even they weren't doing something, and was focused on chat, but took a few seconds to type out the command.

Feel free to open a conversation with me here on the forums, or message me on discord at Anxi#5756 where I'd be happy to assist you further with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for bringing light to the situation, and saying something.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I've once had a similar experience when I was new and I learned a lot about the rules from it.
I won't explain much because it's posted above, but if you're ever curious about other players' punishments, you can see them on the bans website.
https://bans.manacube.com/
You can see recent mutes, kicks, and bans on the homepage. Or you can search for a specific player.
This is a useful tool for me because after I report someone, I check to see if I need to repeat or if it's been dealt with.
I hope that this becomes a useful tool for you as it has for me!

HeyImTsuki

Ratings
even though it's hard for the mana cube staff to keep up with the "bad apples" in the group there is some great staff that I know!