Promotion party

Darthpartyman

ELITE
Darthpartyman
Darthpartyman
ELITE
Ratings
Just a idea but i think whenever a staff member gets promoted they should get some sort of party or recognition whenever someone joins that staffs main server. for instance: *joins islands* *big text message on screen says* Congratulations to AbixChew for promotion to (rank)
kind of like when a new patron happens. let me know feedback :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just a idea but i think whenever a staff member gets promoted they should get some sort of party or recognition whenever someone joins that staffs main server. for instance: *joins islands* *big text message on screen says* Congratulations to AbixChew for promotion to (rank)
kind of like when a new patron happens. let me know feedback :D
If you've ever been on for a staff promotion there is lots of celebrating in chat and that sort've thing! Its a cool idea but not one I think is very necessary.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,332 82
I have to agree with Sonic. Staff promos are very much a celebrated thing - usually there is a large global announcement in-game, and also on the community discord alerting everyone of any promotion(s).

It is a very sweet suggestion, however!

Darthpartyman

ELITE
Darthpartyman
Darthpartyman
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for the feedback :D i personally have never been on the server when a promotion has happened and when i asked around everyone ignored me XD

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Oh, this is so cute.

I have some ideas that can stem from this. Maybe not a message like that but perhaps an actual in-game party.

Darthpartyman

ELITE
Darthpartyman
Darthpartyman
ELITE
Ratings
Oh, this is so cute.

I have some ideas that can stem from this. Maybe not a message like that but perhaps an actual in-game party.
well please feel free to do whatever you want with this :D ill know it was based off this if anything happens in game