Protection Bug with White Scrolls

Ratings
I bought a white scroll a while back and applied it to my sword, after trying to apply a custom enchant to the sword the enchant failed and attempted to break the sword at which point the protection stopped. However, after that the protection on the sword disappeared. I am unsure of whether the protection has fully disappeared or if the enchant just doesn't show on the sword. I have already reported this but since nothing has been done I decided to also report it on the forums. The sword still currently has no protection on it and I have not attempted to add an enchantment since then.

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3
It is not a glitch, the white scroll only protect your item from breaking once and it will disappear, that's how the custom enchant plugin work.

Ratings
It is not a glitch, the white scroll only protect your item from breaking once and it will disappear, that's how the custom enchant plugin work.
According to Dacon and the other mods on survival (for example Speed) it was supposed to protect it indefinitely.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
When he means protect it always, it protects it from just the book breaking the book, of what I know
[DOUBLEPOST=1526831867][/DOUBLEPOST]The books can still fail.