ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I don't share much about myself but since players keep asking, I've made a bio based on what they're saying and asking about me in Skyblock.

I'm an immature 10 year old who doesn't like cussing. I'm Red's cousin, little/big sister, mom and grandma. Which is odd because I'm also an old man named Diane who lives in South America. I don't go to school or work because I'm a criminal of some sort. (Haven't heard what I did yet, but I'm hoping it wasn't too serious.) And my favorite color is purple. Well, yeah, I'll admit that part is true. But I'm not admitting to anything else!

See you in Skyblock! If I'm not there I'm probably learning math facts or shopping for a wheelchair.

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
"Immature ten year old who doesn't like cussing"
"But I'm also an old man named Diane who lives in South America"
O-o

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@creepaslayer1110 your tempban has expired. If you are still having trouble getting on Skyblock send me mail at the hub or start a conversation with me through the forums. There is no point in appealing since it was only a tempban and it has expired.

Also, you totally missed the point. I am not 10 and you are not older than me ... If that even matters.