Question

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Hi, I've been having some issues communicating with staff on the designated beta channels on discord that were made for bugs and issues about this reset, so I decided to make a post here asking about them instead.
If you could please respond to at least each of the bug/issues, that would be awesome!

Here are some bugs that I want to know if they're being fixed/looked into:
./trade broken - cullan said he fixed it, but its still giving the same "internal error..." response
autoplant broken
sell wands - are not selling any items in chest
mineral prices in shop - blocks are not 9x the price of the item
coco beans for collection - they're not counting towards /collection
coco beans for harvest - not counting towards harvest count
plot world scoreboard - not counting mana, harvests, or mob kills
/milestones not updated correctly - I've mined 250k+ blocks, but it says 170k
mob experience quest - none of the mobs are counting towards this (tier 3 middle)
maxrankup price - always saying it charged you more than it did
backpack sell - the items in backpacks arent getting added to the amount that it says it sold you
wheat seeds dropping 2x - I don't know if its because I've done Demeters rebirth, but wheat seeds are dropping 1 - 6 seeds. advertised 1 - 3
atlas harvest monthly leaderboard - resetting every single day
clan leaderboard - shows the whole clan on the leaderboard, so you cant really see top 3 clans. also with this the way it is, #1,2,3 would be from the same clan, for payouts or whatever
vote crate preview - doesn't work, opens enderchest
elite crate preview - doesn't work, opens enderchest
reforged trench - I don't have trench, but I've seen some people say its not working with reforged
potato growth rate - took about 15x longer to grow than wheat
carrot growth rate - took about 15x longer to grow than wheat
player within 6 blocks of a locked plot ON PATH gets teleported to spawn
hades monster % - the percent shows 92.5% also the drop rates of the items for legendary and rare are lower than 1 and 5% respectively
clan gui 'close' and 'back' button - in clan logs the buttons for back and close are 1 slot above where they're supposed to be
no permission to get in/out of combat - gets an error message whenever in/out of combat
"this message is broken" - don't know why this happens but its annoying
crate mana pouches - still broken, not giving mana
anvil for clan quest "apprentace blacksmith" - anvils are disabled
spawn egg for "potato farmer" and "let there be light" quest - spawn eggs have no purpose, the mobs disappear
mending books for "master blacksmith" - mending is useless, cant get exp orbs
all of the quests give so little mana. it was not designed for olympus.
clan collection - nothing is tracking in clan collection
coop permission - in /clan in the permission menu, there is a 'coop' role, but you cannot change the permissions
/flyspeed broken - doesn't change your flyspeed (same with /speed) but walkspeed still changes
/prefix - prefix doesn't change
armor gets deleted if you have it equipped before a rebirth challenge

Here are some things I've seen other players asked for to be added:
cooked meats in shop
glowstone in shop
more zeus mines
special mob drops in shop

Some questions I have:
will /merge be made a command? I know /mergetool works, but its pretty confusing to use and the command is advertised to be just /merge . I think this should be made into a gui similar to blacksmith
more plots - how do I get more plots?
clan custom titles - how do I create custom clan titles?
clan banner @ leaderboard - where would the clan banner show? the official s4 post says it would be on the leaderboard. maybe this should be done to replace the player heads (relating to the issue mentioned earlier)
elite mine - is this actually coming soon? or will it be like skyblock/survival slayer 4?
gkits - is this actually coming soon? or will it be like skyblock/survival slayer 4?
hats on headwalls - just cause I really want this to be added (dacon said it would be) and not forgotten, https://manacube.com/threads/hats-for-head-boards.65582/
mining collection - whats the point of having the mining collection if you cant mine most of the blocks shown?
/legends - returns with "an internal error occurred" will this just be fixed/released when the season legend icon is released?
patron icon in tab - will this also be added like advertised?
hades cerberus boss - how do I spawn the boss? where do I spawn the boss?

Will players who have had a large role in reporting/helping with bugs/issues and have been a large contribution to the shaping of s4 receive the BETA tag?

Last edited:

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Here are some bugs that I want to know if they're being fixed/looked into:
./trade broken - cullan said he fixed it, but its still giving the same "internal error..." response - reported
autoplant broken - reported
sell wands - are not selling any items in chest - reported

mineral prices in shop - blocks are not 9x the price of the item
coco beans for collection - they're not counting towards /collection - reported
coco beans for harvest - not counting towards harvest count - reported
plot world scoreboard - not counting mana, harvests, or mob kills - reported

mob experience quest - none of the mobs are counting towards this (tier 3 middle) - reported
backpack sell - the items in backpacks arent getting added to the amount that it says it sold you
wheat seeds dropping 2x - I don't know if its because I've done Demeters rebirth, but wheat seeds are dropping 1 - 6 seeds. advertised 1 - 3
atlas harvest monthly leaderboard - resetting every single day
clan leaderboard - shows the whole clan on the leaderboard, so you cant really see top 3 clans. also with this the way it is, #1,2,3 would be from the same clan, for payouts or whatever - reported
reforged trench - I don't have trench, but I've seen some people say its not working with reforged - reported
potato growth rate - took about 15x longer to grow than wheat - reported
carrot growth rate - took about 15x longer to grow than wheat - reported
player within 6 blocks of a locked plot ON PATH gets teleported to spawn - reported

hades monster % - the percent shows 92.5% also the drop rates of the items for legendary and rare are lower than 1 and 5% respectively
clan gui 'close' and 'back' button - in clan logs the buttons for back and close are 1 slot above where they're supposed to be
no permission to get in/out of combat - gets an error message whenever in/out of combat
"this message is broken" - don't know why this happens but its annoying - reported
crate mana pouches - still broken, not giving mana - reported

spawn egg for "potato farmer" and "let there be light" quest - spawn eggs have no purpose, the mobs disappear
clan collection - nothing is tracking in clan collection - reported
coop permission - in /clan in the permission menu, there is a 'coop' role, but you cannot change the permissions
/flyspeed broken - doesn't change your flyspeed (same with /speed) but walkspeed still changes - reported
/prefix - prefix doesn't change - reported
armor gets deleted if you have it equipped before a rebirth challenge - reported

will /merge be made a command? I know /mergetool works, but its pretty confusing to use and the command is advertised to be just /merge . I think this should be made into a gui similar to blacksmith - Being worked on
more plots - how do I get more plots? - Being worked on

clan banner @ leaderboard - where would the clan banner show? the official s4 post says it would be on the leaderboard. maybe this should be done to replace the player heads (relating to the issue mentioned earlier)
elite mine - is this actually coming soon? or will it be like skyblock/survival slayer 4? - Being worked on
gkits - is this actually coming soon? or will it be like skyblock/survival slayer 4? - Being worked on
hats on headwalls - just cause I really want this to be added (dacon said it would be) and not forgotten, https://manacube.com/threads/hats-for-head-boards.65582/ - Being worked on
mining collection - whats the point of having the mining collection if you cant mine most of the blocks shown? - suggested change
/legends - returns with "an internal error occurred" will this just be fixed/released when the season legend icon is released?
patron icon in tab - will this also be added like advertised? - not finished yet
hades cerberus boss - how do I spawn the boss? where do I spawn the boss? - not finished yet

Will players who have had a large role in reporting/helping with bugs/issues and have been a large contribution to the shaping of s4 receive the BETA tag? - there has never been a beta tag

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
DANG MIKE

You are an absolute BEAST

And to SSM or any other player who may stumble across this thread thank you all so much for being so dedicated to reporting bugs and issues! Here are some helpful tips n tricks for helping your messages be seen!

- Tag Olympus staff for Olympus related reports in the beta channels- I try to check these often and try to mark the messages with some sort of emote to let people know ive seen them
- If you think your message has gone unnoticed dont be afraid to make a thread like this! Or a bug report ticket!
- You are also welcome to dm me issues, just please be patient with replies as I am getting a large influx in dms currently due to the reset and other staffing related duties.

If yall have any other questions or concerns please let me know!

Thank you again ssm!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Thank you @Mik and @LiLKayla, y'all the bestest : )

All the non-bolded issues above should've been addressed and reported now. I know it is a hard time and that the community would like to see fixes instantly but it does take time for admins to go through them and prefer taking time rather than rushing something that can probably break it even more. Don't feel pressed for voicing your opinion but remember we're all on the same boat and we're trying the best we can. I hope you understand that we're not ignoring but rather taking the time to deal with stuff and not overwork all the bugs.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to make this list and suggest things to improve olympus, it is greatly appreciated! : )

love, peace and chicken grease,
fauddy

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I don't want this thread to seem like I'm angry or unhappy, although I'm a bit frustrated. I'm very impressed and satisfied with this season. I am grateful for the hard work that's been put into making it the best so far. I want this thread to sort of be a leading light for better communication between players and staff.

new:
harvesting crops with /break dont count towards /collection. i assume also doesn't count towards harvests
Melon slice should cost more than melon seeds to buy
pumpkins should cost at least 4x more than pumpkin seeds to buy
the 'close menu' button in all the /shop categories are broken
breaking any sugar cane below the top drops it as an item. ashley saw this on disc but idk if its being looked into being fixed or not
no full inv message for sugar cane. there is for pumpkin
/scrambler top resetting peoples scores (been known about on at least skyblock but is now occurring here)

any comment on these from above?:

questions from earlier and new:
Will players who have had a large role in reporting/helping with bugs/issues and have been a large contribution to the shaping of s4 receive the BETA tag? - there has never been a beta tag
do the plot upgrades work? i heard they don't on skyblock and they're the same system. want to know before I spend mana
artemis reward #1 gives /nv but that's already a donor perk. will this be replaced?
how do you mine 3 zulrah eggs at heads?

suggestions. earlier and new:
cooked meats in shop
glowstone in shop
more zeus mines
special mob drops in shop (mobs from crate spawners. squid, evoker, etc..)
/sell for crops

comments from players about this release and how it could have been done better:
a longer beta testing. at least 1 week
staff beta -> select player beta -> elite beta
inactive staff
huge difficulty communicating issues
players getting blamed for 'doing it wrong' instead of the issue being reported

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
clan custom titles - how do I create custom clan titles? -
/plot setwarp (name of warp) (price charged for players to warp there) (block representing warp ex: diamond_block)

clan banner @ leaderboard - where would the clan banner show? the official s4 post says it would be on the leaderboard. maybe this should be done to replace the player heads (relating to the issue mentioned earlier) - Don't know how this would work, will ask

Will players who have had a large role in reporting/helping with bugs/issues and have been a large contribution to the shaping of s4 receive the BETA tag? -
already responded there has never been a beta tag

do the plot upgrades work? i heard they don't on skyblock and they're the same system. want to know before I spend mana
Was most likely tested in beta and works will check

artemis reward #1 gives /nv but that's already a donor perk. will this be replaced?
Meant for non p2w players

how do you mine 3 zulrah eggs at heads?
Pretty sure not finished yet, meant to be Cerberus.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
clan custom titles - how do I create custom clan titles? -
/plot setwarp (name of warp) (price charged for players to warp there) (block representing warp ex: diamond_block)

Will players who have had a large role in reporting/helping with bugs/issues and have been a large contribution to the shaping of s4 receive the BETA tag? -
already responded there has never been a beta tag
Thanks for responding! You should really get oly mod+ at this point. Youre doing so much! thank you!

i didnt mean warps, but thats another question. thank you for telling me this!
i meant titles like in the ss below
1613177413419.png

I think this reset was especially huge and players that have made an impact should be rewarded with this tag as recognition.
https://manacube.wiki/en/features/chat
1613177435908.png

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Change was implemented to mix some blocks not counting, that's why

already reported

reporting : )

Both not set up yet

asking

reporting

All rewards are still due to be changed (Im working on it)

already reported

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Regarding the beta tag it has only ever been given to a handful of staff members who have assisted greatly in the beta process (Tylewr for example). It don't know who decides to give it out (most likely Dakota) but probably only if they directly worked on it

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
harvesting crops with /break dont count towards /collection. i assume also doesn't count towards harvests

Melon slice should cost more than melon seeds to buy
pumpkins should cost at least 4x more than pumpkin seeds to buy
will ask

the 'close menu' button in all the /shop categories are broken
reported ty

breaking any sugar cane below the top drops it as an item. ashley saw this on disc but idk if its being looked into being fixed or not
asking ash

no full inv message for sugar cane. there is for pumpkin
will ask

/scrambler top resetting peoples scores (been known about on at least skyblock but is now occurring here)
Its a global bug

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Thanks for responding! You should really get oly mod+ at this point. Youre doing so much! thank you!

i didnt mean warps, but thats another question. thank you for telling me this!
i meant titles like in the ss below
View attachment 43876
I think this reset was especially huge and players that have made an impact should be rewarded with this tag as recognition.
https://manacube.wiki/en/features/chat
View attachment 43877
Doesn't seem to be for clan chat but in the /clan info of the clan - /clan setitle ign title (can be bolded and colored)