Quiting Minevast?

Should I try to keep playing Minevast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Hello people. Right now my life isn't really going as expected. In the year of 2011 my dad was diagnosed with severe lung cancer, and yesterday was his last day of life. I just wanted to say I'm going through hard times so I won't be able to play on Minevast because of Depression,suicidal thoughts, and lack of Energy. I hope I can see you all in the future on Minevast, and I hope you understand why I won't be playing. I'm don't really care about losing my sponsor. Welp, see you next time :(.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I hope nothing but the best for you in the future. If you need to take a break from minecraft because it is the best possible thing to help you right now then I think you need to do it. On the other hand if it makes you feel happy then we just want you to know that's minevast is your family also and we are here for you. Do what is best for you, but just know all of us are here for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. Best of luck! <3

Last edited:

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Thank you everyone so much <3 You have official made my day

Ratings
Truly sorry for your loss.

I cannot imagine what it might feel like to go through what you went through, but I can tell you that there are people that care about you, so you do not need to worry or think about suicidal thoughts. Keep living onward and live to the fullest for your father, he would want you to live happy. If depression becomes any worse for you, feel free to message me, I am always free to talk if you need someone to talk to. :)

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Truly sorry for your loss.

I cannot imagine what it might feel like to go through what you went through, but I can tell you that there are people that care about you, so you do not need to worry or think about suicidal thoughts. Keep living onward and live to the fullest for your father, he would want you to live happy. If depression becomes any worse for you, feel free to message me, I am always free to talk if you need someone to talk to. :)
Thank you so much <3

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Sorry for your loss, it's hard to imagine, but eventually you'll get over it and be happy again. I know that you might not feel like you'll ever be happy again right now, but trust me, as time goes on your feelings will improve. I don't know you very well, but I hope that as soon as you feel better you can get back on minevast and have some fun! Bless you - 52S

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I am praying for you and your family. Take a break from Minecraft if that is what you feel like you need to do. Just remember, every one of us here at Minevast has you in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that you will feel better soon. If you have any trouble, you can message any one of us here.
Prayers, Ryan

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
I am so sorry for your loss, We will miss you here at MineVast. Hope you're doing okay.:( You're dad was very strong for hanging this long and is now in a better place.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Im so sorry! It hurts for me too. Im sad to see you go. Good luck on the next thing u do! <3
Dont worry about your dad, he is with you, in your heart hugging you so dont worry. I dont wanna see you sad <3

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Im so sorry! It hurts for me too. Im sad to see you go. Good luck on the next thing u do! <3
Dont worry about your dad, he is with you, in your heart hugging you so dont worry. I dont wanna see you sad <3
Thank you so much :) <3

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Omg I am so so sorry. I know how you feel, and I can't imagine how hard it is. MineVast is here for you, and we're glad you are back on. :)

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Having gone through a stage of depression at the death of one of my loved ones, I know exactly how it feels to lose someone you care about.
But, the thing is, staying depressed doesn't help you. There's no benefit from doing nothing. The best you can do is something. It doesn't have to be for you. It can be for someone else. But let me just get something straight: Suicide isn't worth it. You may see it as an escape from the problems you face, and if you look at it from a certain angle, it is. But why give up when there are so many other wonderful things to experience? Why give up when there are so many people who care for you too? Enjoy the good things in life, and remember the moments you cherish.
As long as you remember him, your father will always be with you.
Always.
Find the happy things in life.

-Dub

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Having gone through a stage of depression at the death of one of my loved ones, I know exactly how it feels to lose someone you care about.
But, the thing is, staying depressed doesn't help you. There's no benefit from doing nothing. The best you can do is something. It doesn't have to be for you. It can be for someone else. But let me just get something straight: Suicide isn't worth it. You may see it as an escape from the problems you face, and if you look at it from a certain angle, it is. But why give up when there are so many other wonderful things to experience? Why give up when there are so many people who care for you too? Enjoy the good things in life, and remember the moments you cherish.
As long as you remember him, your father will always be with you.
Always.
Find the happy things in life.

-Dub
You my good sir are a great person, and I mean it when I say this.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Don't think about killing yourself. Imagine what that would do to your family.. Losing a farther and now a son... It would make it so much harder not just on you but on your family.. Having to bury 2 people in one day. That tears a family apart.. And would only make it harder. Just remember god is always with you and if god wants, you'll meet your dad some day.