qwsedfghjkmjgbfdfcgvbhnjkl;mjnhgfc

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
So I've been perm banned on three accounts and perm muted on all three too lmfao. I've also been banned on discord lmfao. I kinda wanna be banned on the forums too just for fun cause ya know Im that toxic thirteen year old who thinks he's cool because he got banned so just tell me ways to get banned so I can do it... although I was banned on here before... idc
(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello Rexy,

We do not tolerate homophobia. There is no need to go out of your way to get banned on the forums, it will cause more harm than good.
You must remember that the more trouble you cause now, the harder it will be, to be successful in appealing. All this will be taken into consideration.

//warned

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Wait wait wait.

I never said I was appealing I honestly just don't care about this place anymore...

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
A ****** is a bundle of sticks lol

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
I'm sorry my guy.

Forgive me my guy

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hey Rexy. I don't know you too well, and I haven't spoken with you before. However, I'm going to add my two cents and say it's not too late to change. If you're willing. You can always appeal a ban and the staff can always accept a change in heart. If your heart is a volcano. How do you expect flowers to bloom? I wish you the best of luck

-Golden :D