Ratings
8 3
Username: SwagifiedGorilla
Map name: RadioTower
/plot h SwagifiedGorilla, then go to the left
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 173
Checkpoints: 10
I have attached 9 photo's to this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SwagifiedGorilla,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps relating to towers (Tower, WaterTower, TowerPK, ZenaniTower, ClockTower.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is alright; it is decently accurate to what you were going for. However, the build is a bit plain in the sense that there isn't a lot of block variety, so I would try incorporating some of this in the future!
The parkour has a decent amount of variety throughout; however, there are quite an abundance of ladders throughout the course, so I would try to decrease the amount of ladders present. The parkour is also a bit messy due to it all being mostly on the outside of the tower (I get that this may be unavoidable due to the theme/build.) Overall, the length of the parkour is good for the insane difficulty, but I don't think the jumps matched the difficulty too well; it was a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.