Accepted Rainbow Dropper Parkour [Medium]

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Heyoo and welcome to another parkour map sumbission made by me Nixi02!

I haven't made parkour maps in a while so I thought why not to give a try and make one. And here it is! Rainbow Dropper Parkour! The map is a big rainbow dropper map, where you first jump down to the bottom, then climb to the middle and go to the end!

The map has 42 jumps and 3 checkpoints (one is at the start). It was tested by the one and only @Joel | Grunty89/Ventulios The map is ranked medium, because the jumps are really hard and that's why it cannot be easy. Also it has quite little amount of jumps so it cannot be hard either.

You can find the map by typing /warp DropperParkour!

Hopefully you like it and please give me feedback in comments how could I improve this! :cool:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Tenshi, you are not an official map judge, or a member of the staff team. Therefore, I must respectively ask that you refrain from changing thread prefixes. It makes the job harder for those of us sifting through the maps.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
If the dropper came out & you could submit Dropper maps i would accept this...

But for parkour it does not really make sense to me its just i cant explain

Its not bad or anything its just a little random its parkour in a rainbow thing? and its called the dropper parkour because there is a small drop then parkour inside?

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have no experience with Dropper maps and I have only played the game once. I never really learned all the dynamics of it or the goal, to be honest.
I can say that with the rainbow theme being overused and all in regular parkour maps (Though you do not have literal rainbows) that you should probably stay away from overused themes.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Yes, and I respect your opinion, as long as you don't change the forum prefix. That's legitimately the job of a staff member, you know that.
You act like I have the permissions to change it. Im a donator, Not a moderator.