VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Hey people
this is aimed mostly at the mods but u guys can listen too
so I have been seeing recently that the way the maps are reviewed are not in order.
Like some people have had too wait weeks for there (hard) map too be reviewed where as other people get there map reviewed in only a couple of days.Im not entirely sure if there is a priority list involved but I have seen that this is the case.
I hope someone can tell me how this actually works,,, are maps just picked at random ???
plz help

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
Some maps are made by people well-known in the community. Its easier to get recognition and quicker to get feedback when you have connections.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hey people
this is aimed mostly at the mods but u guys can listen too
so I have been seeing recently that the way the maps are reviewed are not in order.
Like some people have had too wait weeks for there (hard) map too be reviewed where as other people get there map reviewed in only a couple of days.Im not entirely sure if there is a priority list involved but I have seen that this is the case.
I hope someone can tell me how this actually works,,, are maps just picked at random ???
plz help
Not really sure exactly how it works but for some of the maps it is pretty clear the map doesn't meet the standards of being accepted so those maps are usually easier to judge while the ones that are accepted or are on the line from accepted/rejected/reviewing will take longer and require more than 1 map judge's opinion. I would be curious to hear from a map judge themselves on this topic though.