Map Name: Thumbs Up
Photos:
2019-09-02_10.59.40.png

2019-09-02_10.59.47.png

2019-09-02_10.59.56.png

/plot v Tate_C 1
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 46

Built solely by me (Tate_C) in around 3 hours. I fixed the parkour tremendously and made it a lot less confusing. Sorry about the impossible jumps from my last submission, I don't play on 1.8.9 so I didn't realize they were impossible. I tested this one in 1.8.9 though and I believe all of the jumps are possible. I also added some more details like the nails just because it looked a bit plain and simple before.

I hope you like the improved version, thanks for checking it out!
- Tate

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. The build is decent, I think that the flesh before the fingers can be improved (make a thumbs-up with your hand, the skin bunches up) and he has a bad case of hitchhikers thumb (which might have been what you were going for, I don't know). If possible, you could shade the hand to give the build a bit more block variation.
The parkour is a fitting length and the jumps seem suitable for a medium map.
As far as I can tell, the theme is original, as well.
Best of luck!

Ratings
+0.5. The build is decent, I think that the flesh before the fingers can be improved (make a thumbs-up with your hand, the skin bunches up) and he has a bad case of hitchhikers thumb (which might have been what you were going for, I don't know). If possible, you could shade the hand to give the build a bit more block variation.
The parkour is a fitting length and the jumps seem suitable for a medium map.
As far as I can tell, the theme is original, as well.
Best of luck!
Thank you!

DeusInAbsentiaa

VIP
R0ttingChr1st
R0ttingChr1st
VIP
Ratings
This does seem like a good and original idea for a map, but for the reasons MCBYT says it is getting a 0.5.
Good look anyway!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Tate_C,

I'm happy to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. The theme is most definitely original, as I've yet to see a hand or any extremity for that matter be built! The build is simple, attractive, and depicts a thumbs up well. Also, the addition of nails made it look way more like a hand. The PK length and difficulty fit the medium difficulty, there was substantial variation in jump/block usage, and no longer had confusing/impossible jumps as compared to your previous submission. Overall, job well done! I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.