Rejected Reaper's Bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
7 2
Hello everyone and welcome to a new map! This map is supposed to look like my bedroom (No where near)
Difficulty-Insane
Jumps-260,270
Map creator/builder- ReaperYTOfficial
Map tester/helper/builder- JinxRaider23
Pictures below!

2017-10-14_10.50.03.png
2017-10-14_10.50.17.png
2017-10-14_10.50.48.png
2017-10-14_10.50.55.png
2017-10-14_10.51.32.png
2017-10-14_10.51.43.png

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Ah nice course Reaper! ^-^ :)

Things I like:
  • I like the variety of jumps in the course.
  • I like the way you implemented the jumps into some of the builds.
  • I like the way you built the bookshelves and the beds.

Things to improve:
  • I would add a carpet in the middle of the floor because it looks a bit bare.
  • I would change some blocks for some jumps to make it fit the theme (eg: You should not make jumps randomly floating; instead build them more into the structures itself).
  • I would add some more stuff on the walls cuz it looks bare xD
  • Also, the chair looks weirdly shaped :p Just add a few tweaks to it and it will be fine.

Overall it is a really cool course ^-^ Would be cool to see it added after a few improvements! :D

Good luck with the judging process Reaper! <3

Jinx // Theo

Ratings
7 2
Ah nice course Reaper! ^-^ :)

Things I like:
  • I like the variety of jumps in the course.
  • I like the way you implemented the jumps into some of the builds.
  • I like the way you built the bookshelves and the beds.

Things to improve:
  • I would add a carpet in the middle of the floor because it looks a bit bare.
  • I would change some blocks for some jumps to make it fit the theme (eg: You should not make jumps randomly floating; instead build them more into the structures itself).
  • I would add some more stuff on the walls cuz it looks bare xD
  • Also, the chair looks weirdly shaped :p Just add a few tweaks to it and it will be fine.

Overall it is a really cool course ^-^ Would be cool to see it added after a few improvements! :D

Good luck with the judging process Reaper! <3

Jinx // Theo
Ok will do next time :)

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
hmm i haven't checked this out but based on the pictures, there is currently two bedroom courses on the parkour server.

this course looks rather empty so if you were to implement more stuff in the room that'd be neat, and yeah that's it so far

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Agreeing with others, the bedroom is rather empty. Adding more items within the room such as a carpet like Joey said can make all the difference. At the moment I can not comment on the parkour Itsself, so I shall edit this post when I come to testing it.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey Reaper,

Most of the things I'm going to say have been said before me, but here goes regardless. This map will be rejected.

The theme has already been used before several times. We'd prefer having original courses like I told you before, since it's boring to have the same theme over and over again. The build is also pretty plain, there are a ton of plain spots. I feel like it would've been better if you made the build a bit smaller so it doesn't feel as plain. The jumps could also be more implemented into the course, as it keeps getting more and more floating and messy as you go. It also might be an idea to calm down on the landmines, having too many would be a bit of a problem. Other than that, the length does fit the difficulty, but it might be way too many.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another course soon and feel free to ask me any questions whenever needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.