Recents.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Hello, I am here to talk about something, a little serious. It won't be a funny thing.

Recently, I bought a couple people, ranks. I would really like to thank them for being them. I know I just met them, I thought doing something nice would help the community which has had some rough times recently due to EULA and just random hate.

I am here to discuss on ways to make the community a little happier. You don't need to buy people ranks to make them happy or anything. Just a simple act of kindness like a compliment or anything. But even a small act as helping someone or throwing a compliment to buying someone you don't even know a little something. Any small act can create a big difference on the community and make you happy as well.

I know you're probably thinking this is too gushy or you're taking this for granted, but I really think everyone here would be happier just by small steps can create and impact beautiful results.

It's okay to add a little extra around sometimes and think about something bigger than our selves.

I just thought of this and thought I'd like to share it with everyone, perhaps make a difference and inspire you to give a little to someone, or throw a compliment.

This was just a suggestion, give a little get a little. <3

Thank you for reading through this, feel free to share your thoughts below!

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
You are the type of player every community needs more of, big props for writing this out.

"Kindness causes smiles, and one more smile is one less frown."
-Colm2k16

Ratings
This was such a generous and supportive thing to do. Also this is just beautiful we need more people on minevast like you! And in fact we need more poeple in this world like you! Thanks for making this community a better place!