Reclaim

RoyalBubble

ELITE
RoyalBubble
RoyalBubble
ELITE
Ratings
So, it's been 3 years since I've played the server. I was wondering if there's any way to reclaim back some stuff I bought on the store?
There used to be a command added a week before resets where you can add in store bought items which then gets transferred into the next season. But as I haven't played for a while I don't believe I've done this. What's the chances of me getting them back?

- Royal

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,335 82
Hey Bubble!

Depending what items it was you lost, I would suggest making a support ticket so one of the admins can look into giving you your items back. Items purchased from the store such as sell-wands, sell chests etc from Season 1 are sadly no longer reclaimable.

Items that transfer through seasons now are called “SVA” (season vault access) items, and must be put in your /vault before servers reset to transfer into the next season. Cosmetic items like titles, chat colours etc will always transfer though!

RoyalBubble

ELITE
RoyalBubble
RoyalBubble
ELITE
Ratings
Ah okay, yeah the main one was my sell wand. I played during S1 and half of S2 then disappeared. I don't remember what I bought >.<.
Do I make a ticket in the discord?