recommendations to get started

FailingCurse

ELITE
FailingCurse
FailingCurse
ELITE
Hello Ladies and Gent
What would you suggest as the best way to get a passive income for you Island?

Ratings
427 8
Hello Ladies and Gent
What would you suggest as the best way to get a passive income for you Island?
Do you mean skyblock? If you need passive, quick and easy money I would try /warp freemoney, or /warps to find a warp similar. When you look for one, make sure it's an iron farm one, ./sell (hand) with an entire inventory of iron from the warps is quite a good way for early game players. Or, you can build an iron golem farm using iron golem spawners from /shop, and using sell wands or infinity chests.

Other ways may include (not always): Grinding mana and selling it, doing tasks for task crates, doing minibosses for the RNGesus loot, then selling it (bosses aswell), Manapond (at /warp pond every few hours). These are only a few ways. But these ways require you to grind often. P2W (pay to win) is also an option, but I don't recommend it. We also have a thing called /coinflip, which is how you gamble on the server.

You also are elite, so you have access to /kit vip, /kit vip+, /kit mvp, /kit mvp+, /kit elite, /gkit slayer, /gkit mystery, /gkit grinder and /gkit spawner. You also have /cow monthly/weekly reward crates (up to elite ones), if your syned in with forums and discord. To sync to claim these rewards, so /sync in game to sync discord, then type the sync code in discord.gg/manacube at the #sync channel, and /link to link forums account.

If you have any further questions, they post them here, instead of making a new post. Some of the money making methods may not be applicable in some realms. Otherwise,
Good luck on your Manacube journey!

Last edited:

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Do you mean skyblock? If you need passive, quick and easy money I would try /warp freemoney, or /warps to find a warp similar. When you look for one, make sure it's an iron farm one, ./sell (hand) with an entire inventory of iron from the warps is quite a good way for early game players. Or, you can build an iron golem farm using iron golem spawners from /shop, and using sell wands or infinity chests.

Other ways may include (not always): Grinding mana and selling it, doing tasks for task crates, doing minibosses for the RNGesus loot, then selling it (bosses aswell), Manapond (at /warp pond every few hours). These are only a few ways. But these ways require you to grind often. P2W (pay to win) is also an option, but I don't recommend it. We also have a thing called /coinflip, which is how you gamble on the server.

You also are elite, so you have access to /kit vip, /kit vip+, /kit mvp, /kit mvp+, /kit elite, /gkit slayer, /gkit mystery, /gkit grinder and /gkit spawner. You also have /cow monthly/weekly reward crates (up to elite ones), if your syned in with forums and discord. To sync to claim these rewards, so /sync in game to sync discord, then type the sync code in discord.gg/manacube at the #sync channel, and /link to link forums account.

If you have any further questions, they post them here, instead of making a new post. Some of the money making methods may not count in some realms. Otherwise,
Good luck!
Although I'm not interested in SkyBlock, but the post is very useful.