cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
With recent Revamp of creative a lot of Redstone components have been blacklisted due to the possibility of lag on the server but since some people use creative specifically for the purpose of testing/making Redstone machines, these components are necessary to their use; and I had an idea we could have them only available to ranks similar to armor stands or item frames. Doubtful, but this could also increase rank sales a little bit? Ok, that's all I have to say.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
thats not a bad idea, but why not just test those in singleplayer? (I've seen mvp+ cause lag machines and i've seen them use hacked clients)

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
You do have a point, but I do believe that this privilege could be revoked for sure.

IRiceI

MVP+
IRiceI
IRiceI
MVP+
Ratings
I think that with higher ranks that more Redstone capabilities should come with it

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
I think that with higher ranks that more Redstone capabilities should come with it
As Tasses said, MVP+ still can cause lag machines. While I do support using redstone to add details and unique features to builds, the power can easily be abused.