refund of rank

Trickster20102

Donator
Ratings
it seems as the owner (dacon) can not take the responsibility of owner as he doesnt listen to his players and still has not given back itens from oct 15, if i can just have the money put back in my paypal you can ban me or whatever after that

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
it seems as the owner (dacon) can not take the responsibility of owner as he doesnt listen to his players and still has not given back itens from oct 15, if i can just have the money put back in my paypal you can ban me or whatever after that
He's not a robot, you gotta wait. took me 2 weeks for my stuff. plus, Dyn just said that everybody should've asked before he said nobody is able to now. I think he'll still give you ur ranks if you PM him doe

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Trickster have you received the items yet ?? If not please start a conversation with me and I will get it sorted.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Trickster as I've said in the items thread on this forum that your items have been placed in a chest waiting for you to contact me to unlock it. You haven't contacted me nor have I been contacted by anyone else about the items in question, if you felt like no-one was doing anything then you could have sent me a forum message or in-game mail. Regardless of this we don't offer refunds as per our Terms of Service that you agree upon buying a rank.

**Edit; I have moved the items to the island your /home is set to. The reason they weren't placed there before was because you didn't own the island and could have been kicked from it. The chest has been modified to allow you to open it however you wont be able to remove it, get a staff member to do so.

Last edited: