Remove TNTs from /shop and add CHESTS in /shop

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Hello, ill get straight to the point :>. So today, my friend called me to clear out his plot, we started digging it with shovels, so we dug for about 15 minutes, and we weren't even close to finishing it, so he asked me ''Oh my lord, this is gonna take a while, btw are tnts allowed?'' so we were trying to put TNTs on the floor but they didn't want to place, so I got an idea to put them in dispensers and launch them that way, it worked and I was so happy, I cleared like 50% of the plot in under 10minutes, then Zakno kept saying 'its not allowed, stop' and I didn't believe him so I kept using it until SunsetMagic tped to me and scared the shit out of me and said 'Please stop using it, its against the rules' and I was like 'Why the fuck is it in the shop then if it has no use at all?' she kept ignoring it but okay, Zakno told me to post it on forum so here I am, please remove TNT from shop. About chests, well, pig grinders are the most used farm on the server I think and they require a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT of chests and trapped chests, so I BEG you to add chests in /ah, i've probably made like millions and millions of chests for my grinder and for other people as well, so I BEG you to add them in /shop!

XpertAmar

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
That's a good point, TNT should be taken out of the shops, and maybe items like chests, enderpearls, eggs, arrows and snowballs could be added under a section called "Projectiles" or just in misc/weapons. I believe they've disabled dispensers on Olympus now, as people were exploiting that glitch.

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I completely agree! I think that TNT should be removed from the /shop as it has no purpose.
Another thing is that if you remove it from /shop then there should be no other way of obtaining it which will stop anybody from being able to use any sort of glitches.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
I have passed this on to higher staff to remove TNT from the shop. However, you are meant to craft chests with the logs sold in the shop so it will not be added to the shop. Thanks for the suggestion :).

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
True, they shouldn't add Eggs, Pearls etc. in shop because the achievements would be easy af, but chests are a good idea to be added :)
I completely forgot about the achievements, I just knew people needed them. Well! I doubt they would have been added to /shop in the first place. :p