Resignation

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

The time has come for me to bid adieu. After 4 years of Manacube, a half a year of staffing, and a couple months of serving this wonderful community as a senior moderator, it is my time to go.

I would like to extend a special thanks to those who have made this experience so enjoyable, and to those who created sleepless nights filled with uproars of laughter and joy. I wish nothing but the best for this community, and I hope to see it grow.

Farewell,
Wizful

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Awe damn, it's sad to see you go Wiz. We are gonna miss you. Have fun & I hope that everything goes well in your life. Good luck with everything Wiz. You were a great staff member.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, it's sad to see you go, Wiz. I wish you good luck. You were a good staff member, and this resignation is unexpected. However, we all must do what we gotta do. Farewell, Wizful.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Wiz ;(

You're a great guy, had a great time hanging out with you. We're gonna miss you a lot around the staff team. You did a great job as staff and we're all thankful for that. Farewell man.

Imma try and get on your level in Cs:Go :p so we can play comp together.

Thanks for everything man, farewell.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Wiz,
Honestly It's quite sad to see you go. Truely will miss you on the staff team, truthfully you were one of the staff that made me want to become one was well. Shared alot of fun times csgo, kitpvp, barebones, and something you were definitely better than me at, creative. You helped me to improve at alot at building and that I thank you for.
You and your ukulele will be dearly missed. xD Wish you best of luck with what you do in the future. Good luck. Stay true to you.
Farewell, Its_Kat

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Wizful I didn't know you much . I talked to you a little bit and from what I did see I must say it will be a shame that I might not hear you and your amazing ukulele again. Peace out dude.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Wiz, sorry to see you go. You had many jokes and the mighty power of the ukulele with you, and were a great guy to talk with though we didn't much.

But hey, at least you figured out I was muted for many months, that was funny :p

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Wiz, I'm sorry to see you go. Although we didn't talk much, when we did you always made me laugh. (I hope to be able to hear that ukulele again sometime :p). You will be missed.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Wiz, I believe I never talked to you but it's sad to see you go. You were an amazing part of the community. You made this amazing experience come true. You will be dearly missed and remembered. Hope you have an amazing life out there <3

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Sad to see you go, this was honestly really unexpected.

Thank you for all the time and work you have dedicated to ManaCube, you certainly did a wonderful job. Staff conversations are going to be quiet now, without you bursting into laughter every 5 minutes. :(

p.s we're still going to play cs every day, there's no getting away from that :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
NOOOOO!
Wiz You were my fav staff member.. You were so funny and kind... You helped me when I was sad.. You were my fav staff... :(

Good luck in life Wiz, I didnt expect this but good luck :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1492896689][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a sad reaction I can post on this :(

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Although I never got a chance to talk to you much, You were an amazing senior mod and I'm sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and I hope to see you again!

Best wishes,
Neko