Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Goodbye Maddeh. You were a good staff regardless of what people say. I enjoyed banning players alongside you. Good luck in the future. Pce.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Maddieee,

Out of all of these people I may be the one that will miss you the most. I remember meeting you on KitPvP around 2 months ago. Even if we haven't known each other for a long time, that short period of time was what made us really good friends. You were a really good staff member! You can't let others tell you your not, that is the higher up staff concern. You should focus on just being you.

Now for your second server, I hope you have a fun time there. I will miss you and you better come visit me!! I want you to know you did an excellent job as a staff member here. I will chat with you on discord and Skype. I want to wish you good luck with your future endeavors.

I guess we can't race ban now...hehe

also @Maddie <3. ily2.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey..

Maddie, we didn't talk much but I knew you were a great staff member. Ignore the haters and enjoy life. Work hard and you will be successful. Its sad to see lots of the staff on here go, but thank you for being here.