Resigning.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Maddeh!

This did make me so sad! I remember when we used to talk on parkour when you were a helper, it was always so fun. I'm so sorry that people were disrespectful to you! If I knew I would've tried to help you as much as I could. It always make me sad knowing people are disrespectful to staff, they might be jealous.. But there's no reason to really be like that, if you're staff or not you can still help..

I'm happy that you will be out on Minecraft having fun doing what you do, moderating. You're great at what you do and just keep on doing what you do.

I will be sure to make up a DM so I can still talk to you.

Ily <3
Sophie

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Hrmmmmmmm this hurts me

Maddie, we never really talked, but for some reason you just had a huge amount of my respect. I always considered you to be somebody to strive to be like, and I always considered you a better mod than me. You're still somebody that I hope that I can be like, handle the amount of disrespect you did, catch hackers like you did, and just be an all around good person like you are. I really appreciate everything you did for the team, and I hope I can see you around in the future.

Thank you for everything,
Danny

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Madds,

Honestly, it's heartbreaking seeing you go. :( I had just woke up and saw you about to leave. You were an amazing staff member. It was nice training for staff with you. That was honestly very fun. I saw all your promotions, Helper, Mod, PvP Mod. Those were good times. I didn't expect you to leave. I wish you a lot of luck on the new staff team you joined. We all will miss you. If you can, drop on by some time. I hope to see you soon. Have a good time. Bye. :)

P.S. Catch some hackers on the other server for me. ;)

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Damn u been hitting puberty lately? oh shizzle manizzle i gotta get ourra here
Very mature. Sad that someone can be so inconsiderate.

On another note, goodbye Maddie. I know we didnt really talk on a personal level but I do understand your reason and can only wish you the best of luck as moderator elsewhere.

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
I'll drop around a lot, will also catch hackers still c;
[DOUBLEPOST=1497270844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very mature. Sad that someone can be so inconsiderate.

On another note, goodbye Maddie. I know we didnt really talk on a personal level but I do understand your reason and can only wish you the best of luck as moderator elsewhere.
Thank you, J.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Maddeh,
We didn't always talk alot, but I'll always remember you as the super sweet girl with the angel voice! You definitely affected the server positively. You did a wonderful job with parkour and you sure caught alot of hackers. I wish you best of luck in the future.
Farwell Its_Kat

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Oh Maddison, That little sister. I really wish you wouldn't go. I get it though the disrespect from players. The thing is though no matter where you go on any server if you are a staff member or just a member there will always be hate. Because well some people may be jealous of you or maybe jealous as you being a staff member and want you to flip your lid. and sometimes the internet is just full of people who are just immature and just plain disrespectful it is the way the internet is, sadly.

I know things have not been easy for you Maddison. I may visit you time to time on the server you are staff on but I will be staying put here for the most part. I already have you on Discord and that will always be the case and will still be here for you just like a lot of us are here for you. I wish you best of luck with your role on a new server. But remember no matter how bad that hates gets to you by some internet trolls keep your head up high because I know you can Maddison. I believe in you and I always will... Again a shame you are leaving us. You were a gem to this staff team I hope you can make the staff team you are part of now another great credit.

Love you <3
Johniee

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Dear Maddeh,

It really is sad to see you go. You were one of the nicest people that I have seen on the server. Even though I haven't really been on lately, I really hope that we can see each other on the server again. You were a great mod here and you will be an amazing mod there as well. Good luck in the future!

~JJ

lyricss

MVP
Ratings
71 2
Maddieeee, I'll miss you so much. I didn't see you around much, but when I did I had so much fun :) Make sure to visit a lot c;

It's so sad to see you go, though. I hope you have fun on your other server!

Farewell, Wifey :c

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Maddieeee, I'll miss you so much. I didn't see you around much, but when I did I had so much fun :) Make sure to visit a lot c;

It's so sad to see you go, though. I hope you have fun on your other server!

Farewell, Wifey :c
I'll miss you as well wifey. I'll randomly go online whenever I have free time tho. <3

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Bye you were a great moderator <3
We will miss you..

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
Maddieeeee, im going to miss you on the staff team. you're a genuinely positive person and definitely brought positivity to this server. sad to see you go but good luck with your new server. make sure to drop by on mana every once in awhile :)