Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Soup_Man and Spiralio,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will be closing this thread from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map is being put into reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
From your previous submission, the theme is still original.
The build has improved from your previous submission, with more details being seen. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into revamping this.
The parkour is the reason why this is going into reviewing. While it has greatly improved from your previous submission, it is still a bit repetitive with the iron bars and fences, so try to focus on those particular jumps. There are also a few hard jumps that should be nerfed, one will be labelled below (Credit to Pat)
1607401718629.png

You have until one month from now (January 7th, 2021) to make these changes; if none are made by this time, your map will be automatically rejected. Since this is closed from responses, you will have to contact me when changes have been made: either send me a message here on the forums, on discord (Krissy#0008,) or send me a /mail in game.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you both for your patience while other judges and myself discussed this map with you. I am now finally happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.