Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
My username is liingling and my resubmission is Shiny. This is an easy parkouron my third plot. It has 30 jumps.
1587752947339.png
1587752980245.png
1587753029582.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Liingling,

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for your patience with this map.
I am going to be putting it in reviewing; this means that your map is not accepted or rejected just yet.
From your previous submission, the theme is still
original.
The
build has improved from you previous submission as far as the shell shaping, so good job on that!
The parkour is still a concern; it is quite short, even for an easy map, and the parkour is still a bit repetitive in spots (with ice for the first few jumps.) So, basically I recommend making the length a bit longer and varying the jumps a bit more. I am not immediately rejecting this map because I see potential in it.
As today happens to be the last day of April, you will have until May 31st to make these changes; otherwise, your map will be automatically rejected.

I will be closing this submission to comments, so please contact me either on the forums, through my discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or in game using the command /mail send InfinityxKatrina (message) when you have made these changes!

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello again,

Thank you for making the parkour changes that I requested; I am now happy to officially accept your map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.