Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,334 82
I get what YOUR saying hallow but dont u feel this can be a bit discouraging to use forums when your tild by the first staff member its fine then by another to shut up quickly or get a ban
You've been told about this before. No staff members have told you to "shut up" OR threatened you with a ban. If you continue to spread false accusations about the situation and over-dramatizing it, then there may be further issues. If you have any genuine concerns about staff conduct / behaviour towards you, you can make a staff report which will likely be handled directly by Purpz (ChocBar) or Dynsalir (Dylan).

No staff have claimed that making multiple posts on the forums is bannable. I've even said numerous times myself in this thread that it is not punishable, that we are more relaxed with our rules on the forums and that we are not threatening punishments - we are encouraging users to use common sense and not flood the forums simply for the sake of "farming posts" as it is off-putting to other users.

THEN HOW COME IM THE ONLY 1 WHO GETS TOLD TO STOP WHEN THERE ARE 2 OTHERS DOING IT TOO
In my initial thread, I did not call out any players in particular. I specifically said there is a group of players - implying that there are multiple.

I think if ManaCube moves support tickets and ban appeals to Discord, then R.I.P ManaCube Forums :eek:
Ban Appeals & Support tickets are private threads, they are not "interactive" threads and contribute no communal use ... I do not understand your point here. What's off-putting to new users is seeing public threads spammed constantly and having post count turned into some sort of competition. A lot of the posts that are being created to gain a higher post count are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the community or the ongoing conversations (such as this one).

This thread was created to allow players the opportunity to share their thoughts on the current situation of the forums with them being needlessly flooded - instead, the players who know it applies to them have used it as grounds to be defensive and continue doing exactly what other users are expressing their feelings on - they're being put off of using the forums due to the excessive threads/replies, rather than feeling encouraged to use them.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
You've been told about this before. No staff members have told you to "shut up" OR threatened you with a ban. If you continue to spread false accusations about the situation and over-dramatizing it, then there may be further issues. If you have any genuine concerns about staff conduct / behaviour towards you, you can make a staff report which will likely be handled directly by Purpz (ChocBar) or Dynsalir (Dylan).

No staff have claimed that making multiple posts on the forums is bannable. I've even said numerous times myself in this thread that it is not punishable, that we are more relaxed with our rules on the forums and that we are not threatening punishments - we are encouraging users to use common sense and not flood the forums simply for the sake of "farming posts" as it is off-putting to other users.

In my initial thread, I did not call out any players in particular. I specifically said there is a group of players - implying that there are multiple.

Ban Appeals & Support tickets are private threads, they are not "interactive" threads and contribute no communal use ... I do not understand your point here. What's off-putting to new users is seeing public threads spammed constantly and having post count turned into some sort of competition. A lot of the posts that are being created to gain a higher post count are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the community or the ongoing conversations (such as this one).

This thread was created to allow players the opportunity to share their thoughts on the current situation of the forums with them being needlessly flooded - instead, the players who know it applies to them have used it as grounds to be defensive and continue doing exactly what other users are expressing their feelings on - they're being put off of using the forums due to the excessive threads/replies, rather than feeling encouraged to use them.
Post automatically merged:

No threatened me with a ban yeah yeah

Attachments

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,334 82
When did this happen? Was it recent, or was it when you were consistently spamming the forums?

Again, he was not disrespectful to you in this message? They did not tell you to "shut up" they gave you a verbal warning, which if this was at the time your spam was a problem on the forums, is entirely valid. Since you were spoken to about flooding, there hasn't been threats of banning you as far as I know.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
When did this happen? Was it recent, or was it when you were consistently spamming the forums?

Again, he was not disrespectful to you in this message? They did not tell you to "shut up" they gave you a verbal warning, which if this was at the time your spam was a problem on the forums, is entirely valid. Since you were spoken to about flooding, there hasn't been threats of banning you as far as I know.
Oh it was earlier today uk time abt 8 in the morning give or take a few mins
Post automatically merged:

8:29 am to be specific

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298

Heres proof of the EXACT TIME

Attachments

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
Small Macaroni Hat

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98

We're trying to revive the forums, but ppl aren't interested in creating threads here. If you look at “Recent Threads” you won't see any new threads, except Shrek's threads. It's mostly just me, Shrek and Dosah who respond to threads. If we would only reply with helpful posts, most new threads are unnecessary from new players, which means they won't get any replies.

I literally don't prefer replying to dead/old threads except Forum Games, but they're dead since 2018, and it's the only section that I can increase my post counts

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Well i apologise for bring all that bs to your post hallow and beg u forgove me

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,334 82
I will be closing this thread as it has escalated and the initial discussion has been side-tracked.

If there are any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me on Discord (hallowqueen). The staff team will be discussing the situation with the Admins at this point to resolve any issues regarding how the forums is currently being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.