AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

The build is very unattractive and the name isn't very fitting at all. The parkour is really bunched together and some of the jumps are a little hard. Other then that the parkour was nicely varied and relatively enjoyable

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello ILeftTheGame! I regret to inform you that I'm rating this map with a -1. While your theme may be original and interesting, the build isn't attractive and it's very bunched together (please try to spread out your maps more). This map also doesn't fit the Easy Difficulty as well, especially since there is a neo in the map which is NOT allowed on Easy Courses. This seems more of a Medium map due to the length and challenges in this map. However, you continue to make your blocks varied as well as the jumps which is a good!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ILeftTheGame_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already some maps which looks like your's (Remind me RavineVillage). The build could be better, it's not really attractive from the outside, and I think some decoration can be improved, like the branch. The parkour is decent, it's varied and attractive, but way too hard for an easy, but too short for a medium/hard.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.