Accepted RockNRoll - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
  • Username: MoneyMiser
  • Map Name: RockNRoll
  • Photos of my Parkour: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459534528948731914/459535584248201217/unknown.png Sorry not all of my photos will submit correctly so if you want to see more of the map I encourage you to go to my plot on the Map Maker World in Parkour.
  • Map: It is in the Map Maker World, if you wish to see it you can do ./Plot V MoneyMiser (who is the creator and plot owner of RockNRoll).
  • Difficulty: Expert
  • Number of jumps: 90 Jumps.
  • Checkpoints: 4
  • Helpers: None.
  • About The Map: I created this map because I was inspired by music. I love listening to Rock N Roll in real life, I also like playing guitar and listening to music by hearing the speakers. I hope this map can inspire others to listen to some Rock N Roll too! Hope you all enjoy! :)
  • Also, there is parkour inside the guitar and speaker too just so you are aware.
  • Testers: Appledestroyer and _Bunstop_ a big thanks to them!

Last edited:
Ratings
Hey MoneyMiser! I go onto parkour and I see you active a lot and you are very helpful too. I am really glad you made a parkour map even though I have not tested it yet. Here's what I believe what this map deserves, your jump amount seems really decent for a expert difficulty. I also like how it is in one section not all over the place (what I mean by this is some of the parkour is indoors) However, I do notice a few repetitive jumps (The ladders on the guitar) but I am sure that can be nerfed because it's only a few jumps. The theme seems very original as I do not see any Rock N Roll maps out there (but I am new so I don't really know anything) anyways you reach most of the requirements. +1 Good Luck!

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey MoneyMiser! I go onto parkour and I see you active a lot and you are very helpful too. I am really glad you made a parkour map even though I have not tested it yet. Here's what I believe what this map deserves, your jump amount seems really decent for a expert difficulty. I also like how it is in one section not all over the place (what I mean by this is some of the parkour is indoors) However, I do notice a few repetitive jumps (The ladders on the guitar) but I am sure that can be nerfed because it's only a few jumps. The theme seems very original as I do not see any Rock N Roll maps out there (but I am new so I don't really know anything) anyways you reach most of the requirements. +1 Good Luck!
Thank you David! :)

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Awesome course! +1

I can definitely tell that you put a lot of detail into it, and it shows! I also had the same idea of building a guitar course, but you stepped it up by putting the speakers. It's good to see some Expert submissions as we only have around 40 ATM. I tested your parkour, and I loved the beginning especially since it was very unique. I love how you included rooms in the guitar, which gave me the +1. I hope this course gets accepted, best of luck.

Now there are also some flaws to your parkour. I wish that you could have build the tuning pegs (I don't know for sure if you added them, I must be blind) as the Neck of the guitar, looks big and I wish that it could be thinner. As David said earlier, some of the jumps are repetitive on the guitar, near the strings on the top. I play the Guitar also :3. I think that you could have executed some slime block jumps on the course, or some other block varieties like brewing stands, beds, soul sand, and slime block jumps.

Thanks for reading this long review, I hope it gets accepted once again.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
+1 I had a look at your plot and this map is really good!!! I really like the creativeness in the build and the variety of jumps! good luck and I hope this gets accepted :)

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
+1 I had a look at your plot and this map is really good!!! I really like the creativeness in the build and the variety of jumps! good luck and I hope this gets accepted :)
Awesome course! +1

I can definitely tell that you put a lot of detail into it, and it shows! I also had the same idea of building a guitar course, but you stepped it up by putting the speakers. It's good to see some Expert submissions as we only have around 40 ATM. I tested your parkour, and I loved the beginning especially since it was very unique. I love how you included rooms in the guitar, which gave me the +1. I hope this course gets accepted, best of luck.

Now there are also some flaws to your parkour. I wish that you could have build the tuning pegs (I don't know for sure if you added them, I must be blind) as the Neck of the guitar, looks big and I wish that it could be thinner. As David said earlier, some of the jumps are repetitive on the guitar, near the strings on the top. I play the Guitar also :3. I think that you could have executed some slime block jumps on the course, or some other block varieties like brewing stands, beds, soul sand, and slime block jumps.

Thanks for reading this long review, I hope it gets accepted once again.
Thank you! :D

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+1 I helped with this (a bit but not enough to count as a helper) and this map is very well done and the parkour is great!
+1 pretty ok for a 10 year old
How is he 10 when he had a staff application in reviewing a while ago? xD

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
+1 I helped with this (a bit but not enough to count as a helper) and this map is very well done and the parkour is great!

How is he 10 when he had a staff application in reviewing a while ago? xD
he told me he was 10 wym

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Great Clickbait +1

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MoneyMiser,
Happy to tell your that your map have been accepted !
The theme is nice and interesting, same for the build, about the parkour, it was a bit repetitive and easy before, but we've changed some jumps to make your map more interesting and fun, but your already know that :D

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.