Rejected Rocky Caves Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Nicqo
/plot v Nicqo
Difficulty: Hard
Checkpoints: 5 (including start checkpoint)

Creators: Nicqo

Idk if i have to include this but:
Map name: Rocky Caves

These are my pictures"
2020-10-01_16.58.11.png
2020-10-01_16.57.51.png
2020-10-01_16.56.00.png

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is not original as we already have a lot of cave/cavern themed maps (GreatCavern to name one). Try to think of an original theme and check the Parkour List to see if yours has been done before before you start building.
Build: The build was practically non-existent, being only a few blocks and some slime. Try to make a large main build and have parkour centered around it instead of a small build. Also remember to give your build detail for future reference.
Parkour: There were only around 5 or so jumps on this plot, and they were too easy for a HARD map. Please refer to the map submission guidelines for jump number recommendations. Your parkour was also very repetitive and was made slightly confusing by the number of barriers you had - try to use barriers only when necessary and mark them with an item frame so people know where they are. To make your parkour more interesting, use different blocks like water, ice, soul sand, heads, anvils, flower pots, vines, etc.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.