Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
-Roger Roach
-Cashisgr8
1608093556060.png

/plot v Cashisgr8 4 (right side of plot)
-Easy/Medium (its mostly medium but it might be just a bit shy of length)
-around 38 Jumps, 3 Checkpoints

- Is the build great? Maybe not. But is it cool? As cool as Roger Roach himself :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

-I wish there were more funny maps, because funny maps are funny

-secrets are also as cool as Roger Roach :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Cashisgr8!
I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge, and my opinion does not affect whether the map gets accepted or not. That being said, if the Map Judges disagree with my opinions, they will go by what they think!

Firstly the THEME of your map. As there are no maps accepted yet of Roger Roach, this is an original map submission in my eyes! Good work on the theme!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I think it looks pretty good! I'm not sure what you referenced it off of, if anything but I like how it looks. You have managed to put in lots of details on a small build, and I think it looks really funny! Great work on the build!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. For the most part I found it enjoyable to play. After the first part, your map had great variation that kept it interesting when going through it. You had barely any floating jumps, you implemented your jumps well with the build! The parkour mostly fit the map difficulty (Medium) wise, with a few tougher jumps in the mix, and the length of the map is good as well for a Medium. I also couldn't find any shortcuts in the map, overall really nice work!

From me, it's a +1. Remember that the final decision is ultimately the Map Judges', not mine :)

Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Cashisgr8,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Cashisgr8,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted as a medium!
The theme is original, well done!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with plenty of detail!
The parkour is varied throughout, and after discussion with map judges, it was decided that this will work as an easier medium, as those are needed anyway.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.