255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: Rogueport
/plot home GamersDecision 4
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 95
Checkpoints: 8
Theme: Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

This is the main hub world of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I know I've made a lot of maps about Paper Mario series recently, but those have all been character builds while this is an area so it should be original!

The reference picture from the game is for some reason missing quite a lot of the assets that are in the original game! I have the game and can confirm that I have build the map correctly.

I tested the parkour and don't think it was too hard for an Expert but if it is I can nerf it!

Thanks for checking out my submission :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I knew you were working on something huge this whole time xD. I checked out the map and it looks amazing! I did some of the parkour but ended up not finishing it all. I think that the parkour is interesting and different from other maps, which makes it fun to play. I really like the concept of it. All luck to you :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I knew you were working on something huge this whole time xD. I checked out the map and it looks amazing! I did some of the parkour but ended up not finishing it all. I think that the parkour is interesting and different from other maps, which makes it fun to play. I really like the concept of it. All luck to you :D
Haha was it that obvious? :D Thanks for checking out my map buddy, I hope you have a good rest of your day! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecison,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, because we don't have any maps based off of a Paper Mario TTYD location, so good job on that!
The build is
accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of block variety used throughout! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this map!
The parkour is the main concern. It is too difficult for the expert difficulty (and too short to be adjusted to an insane.) I will label a few tricky jumps in particular below:
1589641127976.png

(both the trapdoor and regular door glitch jumps)
1589641436752.png

1589641487968.png

I recommend nerfing all of the jumps I mentioned above a bit, as well as some other parts of your regular parkour. There is a
good amount of variety throughout, and the jumps are somewhat incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! The parkour does appear a bit messy and scattered, however.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.