Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Plot: /plot v mo_pro1
Builders: mo_pro1 (Structure of the colosseum), Inktest (Houses and Arena), ObamaGaming (Houses and Arena), TigerTwist (Houses, Arena and Shadowing)
Jumps: 90

As the build is big, some parts of it are cutted due to chunk unloading in the image, like the top left part in the first image

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Mo, Ink, Obama, and Tiger,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey mo, Ink, Obama, and Tiger,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: Although we have a colosseum-related map called MCColosseum, it's not similar enough in theme and build to make this an unoriginally themed map. Good job on coming up with something new!
  • Build: In my opinion, the build is really good. Although I think the exterior could be worked slightly to make it pop out more, the scaling and detailing really make this map shine. It's a really nice sight, well done!
  • Parkour: I didn't think this map was as challenging enough for insane, which is why I talked to Ink and we agreed it should be an expert. As an expert, it'll prove to be a challenging yet enjoyable experience. I only moved some cps around slightly and added some signs, nothing major. No complaints!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.