Rule suggestion

Ratings
6 6
Idk where to put this, so I'll put it uere, move it if u want.

MAKE A RULE WHERE IF UR PARTY NAME CAN'T BE VIEWED, THEN THEY CAN'T USE THAT NAME. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE REMOVED.

AND ALSO IF THERE IS NO PLACEMENT OR REMOVAL OF BLOCKS WITHIN 3 DAYS OF CLAIMING MORE THEN 5 CHUNKS, ALL THEIR CLAIMS GET REMOVED.
[DOUBLEPOST=1479492246][/DOUBLEPOST]

To all those people who will say no

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I don't know what you problem has been lately, @superpowamario but you already have a thing for disbanding parties.

If you are inactive for more than 30 days, you are kicked out of your party. If you party leader is inactive for more than 30 days, that party is completely disbanded and that party's claims are unclaimed.

For your suggestion for that, "PARTY NAME CAN'T BE VIEWED" rule, I don't agree with it. They are not trying to be do anything illegal. You had a conversation with Purpz on the other thread and as she said, she "picked the name because the others liked it...not to be secretive..."

Also, be nice to others. Some people do have lives and come play MineVast when they have time to spare. Do not disrespect because actually have a life and doesn't spend all their time on the computer as you seem to do if you are acting like a complete and utter jerk to those who play when they normally have a busy schedule.

Thanks for reading ;)

- Manyrain {Mod of Survival}