ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
this looks amazing! best of luck with getting it accepted!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Ok so I would give it a +1 but its a -1 from me as the map is unoriginal, meaning it would probs not get accepted.

Why?: Because its a floating island map with a tree and a pond on it.
Parkour?:IMO (in my opinion), you could add more block variations to the map.

once again if it feels a little harsh, you can check out this thread below and get some ideas. You can also go in game, and look at the jumps/builds of some of the maps that where made.

https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
I checked out the map and I must say I really like the build. It was a nice aesthetic to it and the colors you used in the build were really well picked. It looks great! I also really liked the parkour, the only thing I see wrong with the map is the lack of variety with the jumps. Its mainly blocks, fences, a couple neos, and ladders. Everything looks really well and I am really impressed with the build, but the variety of jumps within the parkour is what's holding this map down. Other than that I really enjoyed testing it out and hope it gets accepted!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello EssiTessi,

I'm sad to say that this map is being rejected. While the build is very beautiful, sadly we have many tree and floating island maps, as well as maps with cherry blossom and sakura trees, so the theme is not very original at all. Make sure you check the Themes List before building a map to be sure your theme hasn't been done before! The build also comes in three main parts. Try to keep your map to one or two main structures to avoid the map looking messy.

The parkour is where the main issues with this map lie. The majority of the parkour is floating and not attached to the lovely build at all. Try to build the parkour for your map on, attached to, or inside of the map for the majority of the course.
While the map had some variety, I felt that the parkour could also have been more varied and mixed. The course felt pretty repetitive for the most part. Because of the easier nature of the parkour being floating and the repetitiveness, I also felt it didn't fit the medium or hard difficulty very well. Please check the map requirements thread before posting to get a better idea of the length your map should be for its difficulty. I would also recommend checking /warp beta on the server to look at some examples of accepted maps if you need a visual of good parkour.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.