Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Name: Samouraï training
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 70
Builder : Tea_Sea
/plot visit Tea_Sea
ID: 63 ; -113
(I'm not a native English speaker I'm french)
My map.png

I wan't to create this map because I like create some build so... I create this map
I'm was not sure about the level of the map because i had doing a test with to Expert player and they said it's just between hard and Extreme. But after that I change some parts and do some other test and nos they say it's hard.

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Build looks good!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Nice looking build, there are some Japanese themed builds so it might be considered as unoriginal. Also you need to decide on the difficulty, in your case it's a hard hard or an easy expert depending on he number of jumps and the difficulty of the jumps. I suggest getting some players to test it out and they can say what difficulty they think it is.
-Bin

Ratings
Thank you for your commentary now i change some parts of the level and I do again some other test and now they both say me that was a hard level. The only think who doesn't change is the unoriginality of my thems but it's okay. Thank you

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Tea_Sea,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not very original, as there are many maps with floating islands as well as maps with an asian traditional building style already on ManaCube. Check the Parkour List to make sure you have an original theme before you start building! The build is nice despite the theme not being original, so good job on that. It is most helpful for parkour to make a singular main build or structure rather than having several islands or structures floating around. It is then best to attach the parkour to the build in some way rather than having it float around the map.

The parkour is not very good, as it is pretty repetitive with only normal blocks, ladders, cobble walls, and some slimes being used throughout the map. Try to use many kinds of blocks and jumps to create a unique and interesting course. You can see examples of this at /warp beta on the server, as well as the Accepted Maps subforum. You can also check out our Mapmaking Wiki Guides! I would also say the map was pretty easy for the hard difficulty, despite some impossible jumps in some sections. As mentioned above, it is best to have some people test your map so that they can help gauge the difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.