Sand is useful but way too expensive.

Do you think sand should be lowered?

• Total voters
So recently I built a sandstone/stone brick castle.
The thing is sand is $250 just for a stack!
When building Cactus farms a lot of sand is needed but who can actually afford to spend $1000's just on sand?
What if those who just joined want an easy way to gain money by making a Cactus farm but can't afford it?

Just a suggestion to lower the price of sand. :3

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
So recently I built a sandstone/stone brick castle.
The thing is sand is $250 just for a stack!
When building Cactus farms a lot of sand is needed but who can actually afford to spend $1000's just on sand?
What if those who just joined want an easy way to gain money by making a Cactus farm but can't afford it?

Just a suggestion to lower the price of sand. :3
You stated the whole reason as to why Sand is so expensive yourself. It has to be expensive since it is such a good money maker when used for a cactus farm. There is no reason to lower the cost of sand when you can simply buy a little, make a small farm, buy a little more, expand the farm etc etc.

New players begin with $500 or so, that is enough to get at least 1 stack of sand, which is plenty to get started. There is also cactus on the starter island, so they never need to buy any, unless they screw up.

You stated the whole reason as to why Sand is so expensive yourself. It has to be expensive since it is such a good money maker when used for a cactus farm. There is no reason to lower the cost of sand when you can simply buy a little, make a small farm, buy a little more, expand the farm etc etc.

New players begin with $500 or so, that is enough to get at least 1 stack of sand, which is plenty to get started. There is also cactus on the starter island, so they never need to buy any, unless they screw up.
What about big builds though?
I never had a cactus farm back then and getting more together for sand was such a struggle.
I still think it needs to be lowered.

David H.

Donator
Ratings
13 14
What about big builds though?
I never had a cactus farm back then and getting more together for sand was such a struggle.
I still think it needs to be lowered.
I does not need to be lowered because If you have the guts to make a huge cactus farm that cost a lot should just save up and slowly add on to the farm and the prices of things of the shop will be a thing in the past.