Ratings
Builders: Presidenten, TimeLUVSPigical

Map name: Satellite

sat1.png sat2.png

/plot h TimeLUVSPigical 4

Difficulty: Easy

# of jumps: 21

Description:
A neat little map built by Pres and me! My 'Observatory' map inspired me to come up with the satellite idea.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey habenis!
I can't give a full review of the map since I am unable to play for the weekend. However I do want to give you one piece of critique. This map based on the picture looks a little similar to the Insane map ISS and has a similar theme too. Here's wishing you the best of luck and hoping that this isn't too big of an issue! :D

TimeLP

Ratings
i didnt even know that there was another satellite map, lol. and i too hope that it wont be too big of an issue :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello Presidenten and TimeLUVSPigical

I am happy to tell you that I'll be accepting your map for the following reasons:

The theme of your map is not really original, as we have various "Space" themed maps, such as; ToyRocket, SpaceShip, ISS, Curiosity, SaturnV, but it is still a good choice as there are no satellite maps.

About the build, it is super detailed and parkour does not interfere in a way it makes the build look ugly or messy, it looks fantastic and all the details make it look like a real Minecraft satellite. Good job!

Lastly, the parkour, it was varied and fits the difficulty chosen, it was organized and very well incorporated to the build.
Overall, great parkour, do not have anything to point out.

Thank you for submitting a map, hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau

Status
Not open for further replies.