Screen shots, Laughter and Smiles!! :D

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Everyone!!
I was looking back through some of the screen shots that I have of friends and silliness on Manacube and found some really awesome, and fun pictures, that brought memories back, made me smile and laugh. I am going to post some of them, and I would like you to post screen shots of selfies of you with friends, having fun, being silly, or just something that made you smile and laugh. It can be from any place on the server. If you want you could even explain the context of the picture, or caption it. Please keep it appropriate, and clean, which in other words means no racism, nothing sexual, or gross, and no homophobia. Most important of all, I hope you look through these, and smile or laugh.
2017-03-26_00.10.27.png

This is a picture of from left to right, TimTheMuffin, Dominator813, AkSpeed, TheCrimson, The_Walrus_8. In this picture, everyone was at my island on Skyblock, just watching AkSpeed fix some Redstone, and just being silly with disguises, pets and riding horses. :D D:< :p It made me smile, and laugh because everyone is looking in different directions, kinda like a family photo in a way.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Omg what a good picture I'm so bootiful!!! :p
It is a great picture but not the only picture!! Lol I have some others that are pretty funny. Remember when we were doing screen shots of each other really up close and really far away? Yeap... I did it! lol I have both you and Ak!! :D :eek: I will post them later. :p

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
xD Now that s a great Snapshot xD most of my Snaps are of random things. Because i press F2 Sometimes when im trying to press F3 xD
:D Some of mine are too. I do that a lot. I either press f1 or f3. > : o I would love to do like a server photo album, I think that would be kinda cool. :D

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
The Wild Dommeh in his natural environment from far away! :D This is the Dominator813.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490570128][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone Call Vogue!!! This is Dommeh's very close up!! :D lol
AkSpeed, in a very close up.(Calling Vogue Now :D ) :p Watch the Wild AkSpeed in his natural environment!!!

Attachments