season 3

IamVexy

ELITE
IamVexy
IamVexy
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
This post in NO WAY is to discredit or dispute the effort the staff on ManaCube put in.

Since the start of season 3 approximately 26 hours after release (when writing this post) I've encountered several major issues that impact the game mode of Factions heavily.. and not to mention most of them are very common or easy to find issues. I'm sure Factions season 3 was Beta tested but I'm really confused on how most of these glitches made in into the live server.

-Still able to fly after being combat tagged
-Hunger depletes in /duel arena making it impossible to have a good fight if it lasts longer than 30 seconds as both fighters hunger bars are below 3
-Race perks are still applied in /duel arena so Raiders with strength have a HUGE advantage
-/f perms almost don't work. Mods can /f unclaim all (even tho that's not an option to change) Members can't use gen buckets (once again not an option that you can change)
-/f tnt depositfromclaims lags the server heavily even if no tnt is deposited
-kilton doesn't work
-Schmatica is still awful and kicks you from the server on a regular basis even on the lowest of printer settings
-Flying at Koth all though it kicks you from flying at the Koth location you can simply /fly again and it works

These are what I've found so far, if i find anymore i'll add on to this thread.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
All of these are pretty major and significant issues, and the community (obviously) wants to see them all fixed. However, if I had to say the ones that matter the most, I'd say

- being able to fly while combat tagged
- printer not being able to operate at max speed
- /f perms not allowing you to change certain things
- not being able to sell kilton heads (if need be revert to old system until you can fix the sell all)

All of the issues are pretty substantial, though having these 3 fixed would make things much better. Season 3 was a huge improvement, but having played other servers, many people find it frustrating to find these seemingly basic issues still exist, and the playerbase has died quite a bit as a result. Myself and many others are happy to talk about these issues and what could be done to improve them, and I'm always free on discord to talk if you'd like to (JustSoDank#6020)

Thanks again

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Omg villagers aren't even dropping emeralds anymore... how could that have even changed..?

@Dacon please take these issues to heart...

Last edited:
Ratings
As of tonight printer is still kicking for too many packets quite frequently, If a dev would like my assistance with the configs shoot me a dm.