Season 4 (aether) Season 3 (Atlas)!

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
So guys Season 4 and 3 of Oly are super close and I would like to know what you guys would like them to Add, Change, Fix on Olympus, and also why you would like those things to be added, changed, fixed.

I would love them to change volcano make it bigger, more challenging something that will make clans/guilds be useful to have, not only to show that u are in a popular Guild , I also would like them to change zulrah up a bit I focused on zulrah top since the beginning and I know its something hard to achieve so I would like them to add better rewards in the zulrah crates and ofc in the Monthly cause like I said a while back what if the same person keeps winning zulrah monthly you guys might think ``why would someone want to win 2 or 3 times in a row`` Most of you don't know that zurlah has also a seasonal leaderboard aswell (adding it on the bot of this post) so it would be more rewarding for winning I gave some examples of monthly rewards here https://manacube.featureupvote.com/suggestions/78688/zulrah-leaderboard if you guys wanna check it out Thank you in advance.

Also, I would like to ask what did you guys think of the current season!

Thank you for reading this post PS: I know i love zulrah eggs :D !!

-BlackPTNL

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The reset hasn't been announced yet, though I doubt it's happening anytime soon. However, I would enjoy seeing my grinder fixed- I had a problem where the ender pearls wouldn't stack up to sixteen in the chests. The chests end up getting clogged with gunpowder, but only the occasional ender pearl. I'm pretty sure this was already reported a while ago, but it still hasn't been fixed. I believe that there were other people having the same issue as well. It's annoying because it greatly decreased my profit.

On an unrelated note, I'm hoping to get my mute appealed before the season ends, or at least in time for the reset! I think it would be a great time to start fresh because it's almost like a new year, but instead of a new year, it's a new season.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
The reset hasn't been announced yet, though I doubt it's happening anytime soon. However, I would enjoy seeing my grinder fixed- I had a problem where the ender pearls wouldn't stack up to sixteen in the chests. The chests end up getting clogged with gunpowder, but only the occasional ender pearl. I'm pretty sure this was already reported a while ago, but it still hasn't been fixed. I believe that there were other people having the same issue as well. It's annoying because it greatly decreased my profit.

On an unrelated note, I'm hoping to get my mute appealed before the season ends, or at least in time for the reset! I think it would be a great time to start fresh because it's almost like a new year, but instead of a new year, it's a new season.
Hey stormy!
The enderpearl problem is due to the epearls disappearing when collected in hoppers. Stacks of 64 enderpearls are buggy since they are only supposed to go up to stacks of 16. Collector minions will not have this issue though!
It has been reported already as you mentioned but there's nothing we can do but wait for the admins to fix it.
-kxe :>

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
As far as my ideas, I've already mentioned most of them on another s4 thread. Perhaps @BlackPTNL can add this link to this thread so these type of threads can be linked and not lost in the forums.
https://manacube.com/threads/new-additions-for-olympus-season-4.56779/
However, i think my favorite idea is to make backpacks a part of the game. I think making it so when selling each backpack would give a multiplier for the items in it. This would promote usage and make them interesting. Also different sizes would be cool! Small, medium, large, and some giant ones from crates.
If you remove autosell enchant, backpacks make a lot of sense. Or if you make it so backpacks fill before autosell sells, then that would be cool but kind of OP with backpack sell boosters.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think it would be neat if there was a sort of /exp top
this would be similar to /bal top or whatever, but for exp
It could become a monthly leaderboard thing with a reward title [XPensive]
or maybe instead of once a month since that would be really only one winner, maybe at the end of the season the top 3 get it?

Ratings
I have 2 suggestions. the first thing is FIX THE FRUIT SHOP! I hopped on a couple months ago and it didn't work. I purchased fruit which did not appear in my inventory or on the ground around me. the fruit that can help you turn invisible is invaluable for volcano. the second thing is update the game version! It would be good if we could do Olympus on Minimum 1.13 but that would still leave it 3 minecraft versions behind. SO 1.16 would be ideal.

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
So guys Season 4 and 3 of Oly are super close and I would like to know what you guys would like them to Add, Change, Fix on Olympus, and also why you would like those things to be added, changed, fixed.

I would love them to change volcano make it bigger, more challenging something that will make clans/guilds be useful to have, not only to show that u are in a popular Guild , I also would like them to change zulrah up a bit I focused on zulrah top since the beginning and I know its something hard to achieve so I would like them to add better rewards in the zulrah crates and ofc in the Monthly cause like I said a while back what if the same person keeps winning zulrah monthly you guys might think ``why would someone want to win 2 or 3 times in a row`` Most of you don't know that zurlah has also a seasonal leaderboard aswell (adding it on the bot of this post) so it would be more rewarding for winning I gave some examples of monthly rewards here https://manacube.featureupvote.com/suggestions/78688/zulrah-leaderboard if you guys wanna check it out Thank you in advance.

Also, I would like to ask what did you guys think of the current season!

Thank you for reading this post PS: I know i love zulrah eggs:D !!

-BlackPTNL
I really think we should make backpacks worth the time since it costs more then autosell it just seems pointless

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I would appreciate an improvement to the lottery system.
Make it so you can bid as much money as you want with 100k minimum, but you still only get 1 entry. This might make the lottery something actually useful in the game.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Maybe a log/wood mine? a place where you don't have to mine stone type blocks but can use an axe to mine. This would create a bigger use for axes rather than PVP and a very little bit of tree farming.
You could do the same with shovels. You could mine sand/drit/gravel etc in these places. Then sva items like Lucky Shovel will not be as useless as they are now.
Maybe a mine where there are both wood and stone blocks. This would be perfect for multitools.

I think the backpacks should be updated too because they say that they sell all sell-able items but they only sell ores but not cactus or anything else. It is kind of a scam and ShapesifterL bought one thinking it would auto sell things but it did not so it should be more specific and it is overpriced.

Also I agree with SSM_GOD because axes are used only(that i know of) for mining trees for one rebirth and pvp with an axe is rare in Olympus.

There is probably a reason for not being a thing but I would like for a vote crate to be added.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think the backpacks should be updated too because they say that they sell all sell-able items but they only sell ores but not cactus or anything else. It is kind of a scam and ShapesifterL bought one thinking it would auto sell things but it did not so it should be more specific and it is overpriced.

Also I agree with SSM_GOD because axes are used only(that i know of) for mining trees for one rebirth and pvp with an axe is rare in Olympus.

There is probably a reason for not being a thing but I would like for a vote crate to be added.
There are vote crates on oylmpus. You get them once you vote in your inventory, then you click them in your hand to open.
but backpacks do need a fix and upgrade

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
If minions are to still exist and be used in the same way, make it so when minions die they don't disappear. Have them sit on the ground as they do on skyblock when the owner is offline.
Have the resurrection cost be something large, maybe 10m$, and each health point can be the same 50k$ it is currently.

I've lost a bunch of minions this season to bugs or lag or something, so I think this would be a great addition. While my minions have been replaced, making the ticket creates a lot of hassle for me and the replying staff.
I do not think that something like a minion that can be bought directly for real-life money, or gotten from a monthly crate, should just be able to disappear. If you had put a sva item in a chest, it would stay there