Setting Warps

Socrates

ELITE
SocratesTime
SocratesTime
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone. It would be great if we could set warps. Maybe we could pay an ingame fee to get one created so we can avoid the spam warps. It would be approved by a mod.

Ratings
Maybe when a mod gets on they look at a certain number of the spam warps and get them deleted as well?

I would love for you to get a warp at the statue of liberty though, Socrates!
I like the idea but it shouldn't be too cheap but not too expensive.

Maybe like $50k-$100k since it would have to be approved by a mod it should not be too expensive so its not some spam warp.

I really do think this idea is great though.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
We now have a way for anyone to get access to /setwarp. Unfortunately, it is through real-life currency. This is a great suggestion (and trust me, I miss being able to set warps a lot) but i just feel the method we have is the best for everyone.

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
If they hadn't of bought in the Perk Chests this would have been a great idea. The way we could have stopped warp spam was allocating a certain amount of warps to each player. Also as you said make it around 50 - 100k.

Ratings
12 2
I think they should do it for you can do 1 warp. and then use real life currency after that. Because if people have a amazing bace and want to show it off but don't have any money (or just not allowed to buy stuff online). So this way people can show off there work

xX_TacoKnight_Xx

Ratings
I'd say this is a very good suggestion but I would post it into the Suggestions in Survival for it to be viewed. I"m sure a staff member can come along and move your post.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I'd say this is a very good suggestion but I would post it into the Suggestions in Survival for it to be viewed. I"m sure a staff member can come along and move your post.
Please don't revive dead-ish forum posts. No need. Most spam warps have already been deleted.