Shop Ideas

We should be able to sell obby, for one thing..
Also, I think 2 cactus for $1000? Little expensive if you ask, considering not everyone on the server is super rich.
If you have any shop ideas, please reply with them down below! ^_^

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
We should be able to sell obby, for one thing..
Also, I think 2 cactus for $1000? Little expensive if you ask, considering not everyone on the server is super rich.
If you have any shop ideas, please reply with them down below! ^_^
Cactus is supposed to be expensive, since it is the best money maker on the server. All you have to do is buy two for $1000, and then just wait... Being able to sell obsidian would be alright, but the only issue is that you could again make infinite money with it. If you bought redstone, and then turned it into obsidian using an obsidian gen. However, I suppose that would be alright seeing as you likely spent a lot of time mining up the obsidian that would have been made... Decent ideas, I could support.

Some48

Donator
Ratings
I agree with Spirit, but I still think blaze rods should be worth a little more considering all the time you would have to spend to farm them.
But as for shop ideas, I think we need more building blocks and cheaper prices for clay since you cannot really do anything special with it.